BY CELLCEUTICALS SKIN CARE

PhotoDefense Anti-PhotoAging Daily Skin Protector is an ultra-light formula with patent pending Photoplex, which provides extreme anti-aging protection against daily UVA and UVB sun exposure, oxidative stress and glycation. Fortified with a powerful Auto-Defense system and Vitamin D to help strenghen the skin s natural defenses. PhotoDefense contains patent pending "Photoplex", a photostable complex with exclusive Cellular EEG technology. "Photoplex" provides broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection and quenches both free radicals and advance glycation end products, which prevents anti-aging. The essential preventative anti-aging treatment for all ages and skin types. PhotoDefense. see more...

Katy A.
Doral, FL
i think i received this in one of my 'beauty cache' bags. (what happened to those by the way????) wasnt real excited about it & had it for several months. i just got back from a week in Miami, for whatever reason I threw it in my bag. SO GLAD I DID!!! after slapping on a small layer of this, my skin looked amazing! glowy & great coverage, while still looking natural, with 55 SPF!!!!! really can't fully describe how great this is! I can say that it didnt make it home with me. My girlfriend loved it as much, or more than I did, because she kept it! :) im here for more! Def love this more than any BB cream, or tinted moist that I have (& I have A LOT of both!) ya gotta try it!!!!
anyssa R.
I like this product and I'm happy about the smell because usually these kinds of things have a terrible chemically smell and this one isn't that strong and is quite pleasant
Patsy T.
Expensive. And unfortunately I'm not sure that it's even effective. Not worth it for me. Two stars only because it did have a nice texture.
Tinkey K.
Riverside, CA
This very nice sunscreen. I like the smell because it's very mild and not too strong and feels good on the skin.
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
This is amazing. it is unfortunately quite pricey but it is non greasy and feels so nice on the skin. highly recommend
Christina D.
Nampa, ID
Where can I buy this I've never heard of it and is it expensive
Brooke M.
I have been looking for a new spf to wear under my make up is this a great spf? Or a spf at all?