BY CELLAS

Cella's® Dark chocolate Covered Cherries.
100% Liquid Center®.
16 Delicious Cherries Covered with Real Dark Chocolate.
Quality Since 1864. see more...

• I Adore Chocolate covered cherries and dark chocolate. Ar...2 Answers
Cella's Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries - 16 CT
  • "I want to like these, I try every year but the white stuff inside just isn't good at all." in 3 reviews
  • "I get a box every year for valentines day and christmas." in 1 review
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
so delicious you can eat just one..emm you can find this on dollar three or waltmart very nice flavor and texture the juice cherry and the licor flavor not to strong its really nice i like it a lot and usually buy it because are mi favorite chocolates
alicia c.
Brooklyn, NY
i absolutely love these dark chocolate covered cherries and the brand.  the clear liquid inside is actually from the cherry settling.  i recommend this chocolate supreme.  its fresh tasty and  and you just cannot have one. the price is convenient as well
Breeanna W.
I love these candies! They are one of my favorite parts of Christmas! They are delicious and I have the best memories on holidays with my grandmother who introduced these to me when I was around 6 or 7. I am 22 now and I still love them! I can eat a whole box in less then 2 weeks...they are so good and addicting !
Stacey G.
Kansas City, MO
I USED TO LOVE THESE BUT NOW THEY ARE JUST TOO SWEET. THE CREAM IS VERY SUGARY AND GRAINY AND THE CHERRY SEEMS SO FAKE TO ME. USUALLY BUY THESE AROUND THE HOLIDAYS AT AT GROCERY STORE, THEY ARE A GOOD PRICE BUT I AM NO LONGER A FAN OF THESE CHOCOLATES.
dawn m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Once a year - around Valentine's Day -- I will have these. This is a sumptuous flavorful delicious treat. Very good flavor, and a lot less expensive than Godiva's. These are in local supermarkets and I only eat them once a year and I'm fine. If you are into cherry cordials, go for it!
Christina V.
I hate these with the passion of a thousand suns. It's even worse when you get tricked into biting in one thinking it is something else. The cherry is gross and the weird liquid of cherry tears that comes out of the shell is just too icky. I would rate 0 stars if I could. Yuck!
nicole n.
Florence, SC
These are my favorite treats ever. I get a box every year for valentines day and christmas. I like the dark chocolate better than the milk ones. Such a creamy delicious treat. And since theres a cherry in them its considered healthy.... right? lol
Sara M.
I have gotten these every year since I was little, kinda of a tradition, they are very sweet and pack a strong cherry flavor - perfect for when you need a chocolate fix!
Katy A.
Doral, FL
Our local stores only sold the milk chocolate Cella's, so I was very glad to find the dark chocolates at Amazon. We don't like chocolate covered cherries that have the thick, sugary white stuff in them, and we love Cella's because the syrup in them is clear.
Fatima T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
One of the yummiest chocolate-covered cherries. I love sinking my teeth into these and feeling the juice. Once you get to the center, your mouth falls in love.
Christina R.
I Adore Chocolate covered cherries and dark chocolate. Are these wonderful? How do they compare to milk chocolate variety?