Cella's Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries uploaded by Leslie W.

BY CELLAS

Cella's.
Quality since 1864.
8 delicious cherries covered with real dark chocolate.
Actual size.
100% liquid center.
Dark chocolate. see more...

Heather T.
Heather T.
Dark chocolate covered cherries are my favorite guilty pleasure during the holiday season. It has to be the dark chocolate. The milk chocolate just isn't as satisfying as the dark chocolate. The inside creamy goodness is just heavenly. I totally savour every single drop of these wonderful candies. For some reason I have the hardest time finding them when it's not Christmas.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS is one of my absolute favorite treats for Christmas. While candy canes and gumdrops are still high on my list, chocolate covered cherries top it all. I can't get enough of them. I actually have to hide and hoard them in my house because my kids will devour them just as fast! These are a MUST HAVE. They melt in your mouth with perfection and yumminess!!!
Candace T.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I love these probably the only thing I ever want and ask for on Valentine's Day ! I love the filling !!
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
These are my guilty pleasure! My husband loves to surprise me with them, but I try not to eat them very often. They are absolutely sinful!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
These are so, so good and I love the 3 packs of them because they're perfect for stocking stuffers. I just wish they were dark chocolate.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Hurricane, WV
For the life of me I can't figure out why my papa likes these things so much. It's too sweet and I love sweet stuff.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Louisville, KY
Chocolate covered cherries are my favorite. especially during Christmas every chance I get I buy these.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
My family has been eating these nonstop. Really good! Next time you're at the supermarket you'll know what to get.
Paige S.
Paige S.
Waterville, OH
The Cellas Candy Chocolate Cherries are inexspensive and tasty. They are great for a Christmas gift or stocking stuffer around the holidays.
Demi S.
Demi S.
Puyallup, WA
My Christmas time is never complete without a few boxes of these amazing treats!!! One will cure your sweet tooth but one is never enough!