Cella's Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries uploaded by Leslie W.

BY CELLAS

Cella's.
Quality since 1864.
8 delicious cherries covered with real dark chocolate.
Actual size.
100% liquid center.
Dark chocolate. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Heather T.
Dark chocolate covered cherries are my favorite guilty pleasure during the holiday season. It has to be the dark chocolate. The milk chocolate just isn't as satisfying as the dark chocolate. The inside creamy goodness is just heavenly. I totally savour every single drop of these wonderful candies. For some reason I have the hardest time finding them when it's not Christmas.
Jennifer A.
Cincinnati, OH
THIS is one of my absolute favorite treats for Christmas. While candy canes and gumdrops are still high on my list, chocolate covered cherries top it all. I can't get enough of them. I actually have to hide and hoard them in my house because my kids will devour them just as fast! These are a MUST HAVE. They melt in your mouth with perfection and yumminess!!!
Samantha R.
Hill, NH
I am so addicted to these wish you could get these I. The stores year round I always get these for Christmas and New year's and even stick up on them they R my all time favorite candy
Kris c.
Sometimes I just get a craving for chocolate covered cherries and these are the best. I especially enjoy the liquid center instead of a thick center. The chocolate coating could improve but overall, for the price, a great buy.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
I regard these as the best on the market. No thick grainy centers. These are wonderful with liquid syrup center and nice cherry. Hard to find but we'll worth the search.
Robyn M.
El Dorado, AR
Hubs favorite.. hard to find sometimes... think it's because they are soo good... i enjoy them also and the kids find it real special treat for daddy to share his special treat with them
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I love chocolate covered cherries.. and these are some of the very best!!! So yummy!! love love love...one of my favorite chocolatey snacks ever.
Tina D.
WICHITA, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite at Christmas time I always buy a box i love the taste and and love the size ,, has to be one of my all time favorites at holidays
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
The Cellas Candy Chocolate Cherries are inexspensive and tasty. They are great for a Christmas gift or stocking stuffer around the holidays.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
These are my guilty pleasure! My husband loves to surprise me with them, but I try not to eat them very often. They are absolutely sinful!