Cella's Cherries Covered with Real Milk Chocolate - 16 CT uploaded by Sarah M.Cella's Cherries Covered with Real Milk Chocolate - 16 CT uploaded by Faith M.Cella's Cherries Covered with Real Milk Chocolate - 16 CT uploaded by Donna V.

BY CELLAS

Cella's® Cherries Covered with Real Milk Chocolate.
Quality since 1864.
Actual size.
100% Liquid Center®.
16 delicious cherries covered with real milk chocolate. see more...

Maricruz A.
Corp Christi, TX
I absolutely love these!! As a small child my mom would buy these and had to hide them in a special spot in the kitchen because i would find them and eat them all! The creamy, liquid center is the best!
Jennifer  H.
I buy these every year for my son's at Christmas time, they are a huge favorite in my house! if you love cherries and chocolate these are a must! They are the best combination of both worlds!
alisha n.
Fall River, MA
I remember eating these with my mom when i was little. They aren't a lot of money so they're great to buy and they taste so good. I get them for my mom around Christmas time.
Kim O.
Deer Park, WA
Love, love, love these!
Seriously one of my favorite candies ever. I especially love this brand because of the liquid centers. I'm not a fan of the ones that have cream in them.
Rebecca  M.
Love these chocolates the cherry inside is delicious and the syrup inside is even more delicious my mom always points out that this was her favorite while pregnant with me.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
These were always my papaw's favorite candy around the holidays, brings back so many memories for me with him. I will continue buying these until they stop making them
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
Has to be the best chocolate covered cherries in avid ever! This isn't the .99 box with the nasty cream. These have the liquid and delicious cherry.
miranda m.
Augusta, GA
These are my favorite chocolates! I love the sweetness of the cherry mixing with the milk chocolate. I still need to try the blueberry ones though.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
These are Great tasting Chocolate covered cherries! Delicious flavor! Flavors of the Cherries, chocolate, and the syrup are an amazing combination!
Stacii M.
Brooklyn, NY
I tend to only eat these around Christmas, being that everyone gives them out then. But I do enjoy them even though they are very sweet.
Rebecca  M.