BY GENERIC

Meghan R.
Meghan R.
This is a great cabernet sauvignon! It is not the best I have ever had but it also doesn't cost that much so I find it to be a great deal! I buy this wine from time to time and I never find myself disappointed. Will be buying more in the future for sure!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Narragansett, RI
This is a great Red wine! I think the packaging looks great so even If you don't drink it right away it looks great to leave out on your counter for decoration! It is not that expensive so if you are on a budget I would say to try it! I would buy it again!
Amber D.
Amber D.
Toledo, OH
Cabernet sauvingnon is one of my favorite wines. I am definitely a repeat consumer. I love it because it is very affordable and tastes very good to me. I love that I can taste every thing inside of the wine, and I would buy it so many times there would be no more on the shelf.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
This is not a bad cab for the price. It has a bold taste. Not bad if you just want a quick and easy bottle of wine.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Columbus, OH
This is a great wine to grab in a hurry. The price point is very low and the taste doesn't suffer for it. A great winter choice!