BY NONE

Enjoy old time candies from yesterday like Good & Plenty in a handy 2 oz. box! It's the classic movie candy you remember with its chewy licorice center and yummy candy shell. Box measures 5"W x .5"H x 1.75"D. see more...

• Why did your company decide to put chocolate on top of l...1 Answers
Cella Dark Chocolate Liquid Cntr Chry - 72 Pack
  • "While these are a nice proce im not a fan of black licorice so I dont like these and dont advise if you dont like black licorice either" in 2 reviews
  • "These are one of my all time favorite candies." in 1 review
  • "I love black licorice and the hard candy shell is a perfect addition to the chewy licorice." in 1 review
  • "so these were one of my favorite candies growing up and still are I love eating the outside first then suck on the inside" in 1 review
  • "The are a great snack when watching cards." in 1 review
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Even though I tend to not really like black licorice, I do enjoy Good & Plenty. I love their candy coating and the fact that they're small so you can just pop them in. The price is very affordable and you can usually find these in the dollar store.
Jenifer D.
Winter Spgs, FL
Delicious black licorice surrounded by a crumbly sugar coating. These are one of my all time favorite candies. They are not only delicious, but have an addicting texture! They don't crumble in your hand, just between your teeth to reveal the soft, flavorful black licorice inside. It's a great combination, and I always come back to these.
courtney c.
Durham, NC
I'm actually super surprised that the ratings on these aren't five star! lol these are SO GOOD! I guess not everybody is a fan of black licorice but I definitely am!  when I buy these i buy packs at a time! cannot leave just buying one. they're super addicting, after the first one you just simply cannot stop eating them! if you've ever had these you would know exactly what I'm talking about.
Amber V.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Personally, I do not like this candy. I like licorice, but this is covered in a candy coating, and just tastes funny to me. I have found that the older generations love this candy though!
Martha A.
Hilmar, CA
I am one of the few people I know that loves the taste of black licorice...and I love Good and Plenty. The combination of the hard candy coating and the chewy black licorice is great. Sometimes the center can be too hard, but just keep them in your mouth awhile and they will soften up.
Katie  B.
Cadillac, MI
One of my favorite old time candies! I love black licorice and these are so yummy. It's a little strange at first but they really grew on me and I can't stop grabbing for them! You can find them at your local Walmart, grocery store, movie theater for $.99.
Gina M.
I'm only giving these two stars because I don't like the black licorice taste. My mom happens to LOVE these, but she enjoys that flavor. I like the texture, but they're just not for me.
Kate M.
Coral Springs, FL
This is probably the worst candy to give a child. It's like a box of disappointment. the texture is just like jelly beans but the flavor is horrible. It's definitely an acquired taste.
Jessica B.
Madison Hts, VA
Eeew is the best way to describe these. Then again I don't like the taste of licorice. Some do some don't. I think there gritty and like eating sugar strait out the bag.
Christine L.
Lawrence, MA
Yuck! tried them for the first time last week and i hated them. i don't know if they are supposed to taste like nasty cough syrup but i don't care for them not one bit.
Antwanette J.
Paterson, NJ
Why did your company decide to put chocolate on top of licorice?

Target