BY OTTERBOX #100 in Cell Phone Cases

Cell phone case otterbox 5.64in white see more...

• Is it really that great of a protective case? Everyone has it so ...2 Answers
Emilia C.
This cell phone
case is great, it really protects your cell phone, it gives you the
protection you need to keep it in good shape, its color is quite
discreet and ideal if you do not like to attract attentio,
Really should include more varied and striking colors, to cover
Violeta V.
Throwing it from the top of the stairs and the phone still working, I'd say it it a fine product. Not perfect but fine. Tends to scratch when fitting into phone.
Trisha R.
Apex, NC
Great product! I had one minor issue with this case and called Otterbox. They sent me a replacement immediately. Very impressed with the service.
Erica F.
South Holland, IL
I love this case. It's durable, not too big and definitely compliments my phone. Since it's white though, it does get dirty fast but nothing a little soap and water can't fix.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I had it when it forst came out and it was uncomfortably bulky. Since then i never purchased it again. I don't know if i should give it another try
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Otter boxes are great to protect your phone. They can be a bit pricey but worth it especially if you have a expensive phone
Stacie S.
League City, TX
Otterbox has such great products. Great for style, color and durability. I never worry about my phone getting dropped and broken because I have never had an issue!
Ann U.
Martinsburg, WV
Otterbox is the best cell case out there. It has saved my phone many times. I'm so happy to have them.
It works just perfect... It protects my phone so well.. I love it👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻😊
Broderick B.
I love otter boxes! Very protective! On the downside, the case itself is bulkier than I would like and the white can get color stained if you have colored jeans.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Is it really that great of a protective case? Everyone has it so i am curious