BY OTTERBOX

Cell phone case otterbox 5.64in white see more...

• Is it really that great of a protective case? Everyone ha...2 Answers
Emilia LEAR34008 C.
This cell phone
case is great, it really protects your cell phone, it gives you the
protection you need to keep it in good shape, its color is quite
discreet and ideal if you do not like to attract attentio,
Really should include more varied and striking colors, to cover
Y P.
These dang cases are extremely bulky. Such a hassle to carry in your purse and or pocket as it weighs everything down, but it's amazing protection! I was in a car accident and it had flew out the window landed in the middle of the street.. not a mark on it#
Violeta V.
Throwing it from the top of the stairs and the phone still working, I'd say it it a fine product. Not perfect but fine. Tends to scratch when fitting into phone.
Erica F.
South Holland, IL
I love this case. It's durable, not too big and definitely compliments my phone. Since it's white though, it does get dirty fast but nothing a little soap and water can't fix.
Stacie S.
League City, TX
Otterbox has such great products. Great for style, color and durability. I never worry about my phone getting dropped and broken because I have never had an issue!
Broderick B.
I love otter boxes! Very protective! On the downside, the case itself is bulkier than I would like and the white can get color stained if you have colored jeans.
Trisha R.
Apex, NC
Great product! I had one minor issue with this case and called Otterbox. They sent me a replacement immediately. Very impressed with the service.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
I had it when it forst came out and it was uncomfortably bulky. Since then i never purchased it again. I don't know if i should give it another try
diana c.
San Diego, CA
My first phone case was an otterbox and I really liked it! It was a bit thick but I mean that's what it's for to protect your phone.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Otter boxes are great to protect your phone. They can be a bit pricey but worth it especially if you have a expensive phone
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Is it really that great of a protective case? Everyone has it so i am curious