Celine Dion Belong by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

BY CELINE DION

Scents of red berries bergamot pineapple white peony cotton flower cotton flower and hinoki cypress, Women's scent is the perfect gift for birthday anniversary or anytime, Feminine fragrance blends red berries bergamot pineapple white peony cotton flower and hinoki cypress, Belong by Celine Dion is a refreshing natural fragrance, see more...

Celine Dion Belong by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz

Start your review of Celine Dion Belong by Eau De Toilette Spray 3. 4 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Josefine P.
Elizabeth, NJ
In love with this smell ! It's so light weight and not too heavy. The smell lasted for a long time and smells so refreshing!
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
This perfume is soft and not too strong! love the fragrance! I'm 25 and it's just suttle enough and not too old for me
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
I love this smell it's so pretty and clean! This is something you could wear every day as signature scent
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Great sexy elegant scent, doesn't ware off easily so you can enjoy it all day. All reasonably priced
Natalie M.
A great affordable fragrance with a light, clean scent. makes a great day to day fragrance.
Paige T.
Greeley, CO
Not too overpowering. The smell is almost too sweet however. It made me sick after a while
Kelly H.
Vincennes, IN
I love the way that this smells and so does my husband. The fragrance lasts all day long.
Mariam K.
Very light and pretty scent. I used to wear this everyday. Very affordable as well!
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
I love I love Celine Dion
Parfum and Meil grate
And it for all women
And i love it
karissa R.
Loved this perfume! On my third bottle but cant seem to find a replacement . Its a light fruity scent ! It really lasts all day .