Céline 41385/F/S Women Sunglasses

Features: Size: 51/26/145 Color: Dark Havana / 70 brown lens

Eyewear Frame Style: Dark Havana

manufacturer.part.number: 41385 /f/s 0086

Frame Material - Plastic; Lens Material - Plastic; Lens Width - 51mm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Céline 41385/F/S Women Sunglasses!
Chelsea C.
Céline 41385/F/S Women Sunglasses uploaded by Chelsea C.
Cute! I like the big eye look, and this is great for full coverage sun proofing! I like the look on, and normally take them with me just to hold my hair back in a cute and summery way no matter what! Recommend!
Elizabeth A.
Selden, NY
My go to everyday sunglasses! Super cute and versatile, just love Cèline’s brand over all. Can dress them up or down,
Bronwyn V.
I LOVE my Celine sunglass shades. They might be a little pricey but they are so worth it. They are extremely comfortable on your face and ears as well. The lenses are nice and dark, and I love the wide large round Jackie Kennedy-Onassis look, which these definitely give!
Olivia P.
Lincoln, RI
These are my favorite sunglasses. They’re comfortable and stylish. The case is super nice and sturdy. Love them!
McKayla H.
Scottsdale, AZ
A great investment. They are great quality, protect you from the sun and have a nice chic look to them. They are very durable and don't break easily. I would highly recommend if you are willing to invest in a nice pair of sunglasses that will last you a life time.
Rachel  H.
Expensive but worth it. I always spurge on sunglasses and these are just beautiful. So sophisticated and add an air of elegance to any look. They are also comfortable to wear
Ani J.
Wilmington, DE
Céline 41385/F/S Women Sunglasses uploaded by Ani J.
My first picture of my accessories... but i love it my new sunglasses 🕶 Shape: Cateye Material: Plastic Features: Full Rim . This frame is Plastic featuring gorgeous Cateye lenses. [product:celine-41385/f/s-women-sunglasses]
Shore B.
New Castle, DE
Céline 41385/F/S Women Sunglasses uploaded by Shore B.
they have perfect quality of sunglass.because they safe my eyes from sun and also so nice design .comfortable because price also is good
mariam Z.
New Castel, DE
Céline 41385/F/S Women Sunglasses uploaded by mariam Z.
this is the only glasses that suits me😂😂😂 thanks for it 🥰🥰 mine is little different but I love celine sunglasses
Celine V.
Berlaar
Céline 41385/F/S Women Sunglasses uploaded by Celine V.
Favorite sunglasses! Classic look, fits with every outfit! It’s really big but i like it! Always happy to wear it!! :)

Looking for your answer?