Celestial Teahouse Mountain Chai uploaded by Abigail B.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• A classic masala chai with black tea & fragrant spices
  • Contains caffeine
  • Contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
  • Gluten free
  • Responsible packaging: recycled boxes & stringless tea bags help reduce waste

Buy on Walmart
Denville, NJ
Starbucks used to have a "hot apple chai" drink on their fall menu. It was basically hot apple juice or apple cider with several pumps of their tazo chair natural spiced black tea concentrate. A venti (24 oz.) of this drink retails for about $3.69 in my area. Even more expensive is the chai latte, ringing in at $4.49 for a venti. Now that it is fall, these drinks have been calling to me. I could easily go to the grocery store and but 3 bottles of apple juice or a gallon of milk for this price. I have tried to reproduce these drinks at home using brewed chai tea, but the result is always watered down.

After a quick Google search I came across both the tazo and celestial seasonings mountain chai latte concentrate. Both brands are available in Amazon prime as well as amazon subscribe and save. The celestial seasonings retails for half the cost of tazo. A no brainer! I am able to reproduce my chai favorites at a fraction of the cost ~$.85 each! I definitely recommend this to chai lovers!
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
So good. I really lobe chai tea and i have tried pretty much every brand that makes it. This is probably one of mt favorite brands of chai tea. Its got the right amount of spices and tastes fantastic. For some reason chai makes me feel warm from the inside out on these cold New England days. I recommend this if you are a fan of chai and i would absolutely buy it again.
Denville, NJ
Starbucks used to have a "Hot Apple Chai" drink on their fall menu. It was basically hot apple juice or apple cider mixed with several pumps of their Tazo Chai Natural Spiced Black Tea Latte Concentrate. A venti (24 oz) of this drink retails for about 3.69, in my area. Although it is no longer on the menu, you can order steamed apple juice and pay extra for the chai syrup. Now that it is fall, this drink has been calling to me, but the price seemed ridiculous. I could easily buy 3 bottles of apple juice at my local grocery store for this price. I had tried to reproduce it at home with apple juice and regular brewed chai tea, but this resulted in a watered down version (since the tea never brewed strong enough).

After a quick google search I came across both the Tazo and the Celestial Seasonings Mountian Chai Tea Latte Concentrate. Both brands were available on Amazon Prime as well as Amazon Subscribe & Save. The Celestial Seasonings Mountian Chai Tea Latte Concentrate was also listed for $22 for 6-32 oz. boxes - a fantastic bargain (The Tazo Chai Natural Spiced Black Tea Latte Concentrate was listed for $22 for 3-32 oz. boxes - double the price!) It was a no brainer. I have had great experiences with Celestial Seasonings in the past and the Mountian Chai Tea Latte is no different. With a little trial and error, I have been able to reproduce one of my favorite fall drinks at a fraction of the cost. 20 oz of apple juice + 4 oz of Celestial Seasonings Mountian Chai Tea Latte Concentrate is the perfect balance of apple to spice. This brings my overall drink cost to about $.85...well worth the purchase! I definitely recommend the Celestial Seasonings Mountian Chai Tea Latte Concentrate to any chai tea fiends on a budget.
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
I really love chai any time of the year, but specifically in the fall and winter. Nothing is more cozy than cuddling up on the couch with a cup of spicy chai. This Celestial Lattes Mountain Chai Black Tea Concentrate tastes amazing, is easy to make, and has great ingredients. I recommend it!
Mia H.
I have tried a handful of chai mixes, and this is BY FAR my favorite one. It is so flavorful and sweetened perfectly. I find that the best mixture is just a bit more than half chai mix-to-milk ratio, but I do tend to like my tea strong. I could easily finish a carton within three days because I look forward to drinking it every time I stock this in my fridge.
Nicole J.
Durham, NC
Great flavor and easy to use but TOO MUCH sugar per portion. It's like eating a muffin just by drinking this amount of sugar. It makes for great hot drinks but I don't recommended because of the high calorie content
Janelle R.
I love the concept of this tea, but the flavor is a bit off and leaves a weird aftertaste. Not so much so that it stopped me from drinking the whole thing, but enough to not buy it again. It was sweet, spicy and was super luxurious with some crushed ice and a green straw. ;)
Destiny G.
Yes. So much, yes. You take this and a bit of almond milk and it is good hot or over ice. A great afternoon pick me up. I love it over the other brand I have used in the past. Oregon chai I think is what it is called.
Kylie S.
Excellent flavor! Perfect if you like your chai with a little less bite to it. I prefer a slightly stronger chai concentrate, but this one is great if you reduce the amount of water/milk you mix with it! I would definitely buy this again, especially if I find it in specialty flavors!
Nina S.
This is good stuff. Iced chai is one of my go to drinks and I like this ones flavor. I pour it into iced cube trays and add it to some almond milk. It's a nice little sweet treat
Denville, NJ
What recipes do you use this chai concentrate in at home?