Celestial Teahouse Dirty Chai Tea uploaded by Joanna E.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Rich chai tea with a shot of espresso
  •  Spicy tea for a bold flavor

KM C.
Renton, WA
Chai tea is one of my favorite teas. This one is tastes so good when almond milk is added. It’s perfect for that Dyer noon pick-me-up when you need a snack or something to get you through the rest of the day.
Joanna E.
Highland Park, NJ
So this tastes ABSOLUTELY amazing! Gor it from Whole Foods! Very smooth flavor, and great with almond milk, yiu can get several drinks out of this container! The only drawback--and reason it is 4 stars instead of 5-- is that theybhave caramel color added to this...last I heard, this was not so good fo4 you, a carcinogen in fact. :/ If they removed this unnecessary ingredient I would buy sooo much of this stuff!
Erika B.
Cleveland, OH
This is the best chai concentrate EVER!! It's so good anytime of year, but really reminds me of
Fall with the chai and espresso ! It's super affordable and can easily replace your Starbucks purchase daily. Just add almond milk to it over ice! That's my favorite way to have this drink! #hallowin #contest
Kaylaveeh S.
Oak Forest , IL
I LOVE this tea. It has a unique flavor. If ur trying to wing yourself from coffee try this. It tastes even better. I bought mine from Food 4 Less for $2.99 so it's affordable. I highly recommend this tea for tea and coffee lovers
Samantha W.
Beaufort , SC
I was a bit skeptical when I bought this but omg it's amazing!! so much like a fresh brewed but at home!! so easy to make and so delicious! I have tried a few other flavors from them now too and all fabulous!
Divya V.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Absolutely love love LOVE this! It's the perfect blend of coffee and tea and doesn't have that obnoxiously bitter taste since it's a latte! Thank goodness for milk.
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
My son who currently serving the military said he loves organic drinks and likes iced tea so I bought him this one and sent it there and he said he likes it!
Linda G.
Affordable, has great favor.  I love my chai tea.  My favorite. heat up some milk and your got a latte.  Sweeten with your favorite sweeter.
Briana B.
I absolutely LOVE this. I enjoy it with ice and a little bit of milk. Perfect in the morning. Plus, you save money making it at home!
Tarrian M.
usa
This is a good chia tea bit overbearing with spice. A perfect blend of spices adding a little honey makes akl the difference.