Celestial Seasonings® Wild Berry Zinger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by LouAnna D.Celestial Seasonings® Wild Berry Zinger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Emerlyn P.Celestial Seasonings® Wild Berry Zinger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Laura J.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free

Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I wanted to try some tea seeing as it seems to be what a lot of people are doing and may have some healthy benefits I just picked this brand in the store I didn’t really know what to get it looked good. I made it as instructed and did add sugar I like a little sugar and it helped drinking the tea although I know it’s not good to have a lot of sugar in your diet. It was ok I drank it but it wasn’t something I actually want again but I’m still planning on doing more research into what teas are good for you and their health benefits and trying different ones in hopes of finding one I love!
Maggie B.
West Seneca, NY
I love these teas because there is so much flavor packed in. This is really nice and uplifting when you’re having a 💩 day. Would definitely recommend, I’ve been drinking celestial seasonings my whole life.
Kelly R.
New York
Celestial Seasonings offers a really terrific variety of herbal blends that I just love to make into fruit iced teas. Whip up a jug of tea and add in frozen berries for a very special and yummy concoction. Tastes great with a nip of liquor as well.
Tera C.
Lawrence
One of my favorite teas to relax with before bedtime. I’m not a tea connoisseur, but this is a tasty, relaxing tea. Add a squirt of lemon and I’m made in the shade! The packaging is so pretty too! I recommend this!
April P.
Elizabethtown, KY
I LOVE this tea hot or cold. It has a smooth flavor and taste even more yummy with honey, no sugar. I use this and a black tea for my ice tea quite often and I can’t get enough. Totally recommend!
Rachel B.
Louisville
This is fine tea, especially if you like flavored tea. The berry flavor is quite sweet, enough so that you likely wouldn’t need sugar. I only wish that it were caffeinated.
Stephanie M.
I do appreciate the boldness of this tea however it's a very strange flavor in my opinion. Something about this makes me feel unhealthy. Almost as if I am drinking a very sugary drink instead.
Danielle L.
Richmond , VA
I'm more of a fruit tea person and I love this flavor! Good hot or iced, definitely a year round tea you can enjoy. You can also enjoy it mixed with lemonade when iced like at starbucks.
cheyenne w.
United States
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great morning or afternoon tea. I love to have it in the house year round, because it also makes a really good iced tea. Great bold, but smooth taste and great berry flavor.
Julie J.
Norwalk
Purchased at: Walmart
I have bought all of these and they are all so great and I love love love these awesome wonderful tea bags and I can't say enough I love them and they are the best. I love love them.

Amazon