Celestial Seasonings® Wild Berry Zinger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by LouAnna D.Celestial Seasonings® Wild Berry Zinger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Emerlyn P.Celestial Seasonings® Wild Berry Zinger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Laura J.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #39 in Tea

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free

Vanessa J.
Clintwood, VA
I wanted to try some tea seeing as it seems to be what a lot of people are doing and may have some healthy benefits I just picked this brand in the store I didn’t really know what to get it looked good. I made it as instructed and did add sugar I like a little sugar and it helped drinking the tea although I know it’s not good to have a lot of sugar in your diet. It was ok I drank it but it wasn’t something I actually want again but I’m still planning on doing more research into what teas are good for you and their health benefits and trying different ones in hopes of finding one I love!
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
LOVE this tea! I keep a big pitcher of it in the fridge and drink it unsweetened all throughout the day. It has hibiscus so aside from the great flavor it is healthy and is also a diuretic. Favorite of favorites! If you haven’t tried this you MUST. So delicious. Great hot or cold!! Personally I prefer to drink it cold. The berry blend is very refreshing on hot summer days.
Kelly R.
New York
Celestial Seasonings offers a really terrific variety of herbal blends that I just love to make into fruit iced teas. Whip up a jug of tea and add in frozen berries for a very special and yummy concoction. Tastes great with a nip of liquor as well.
Angela D.
This is one of my favorite flavor teas! I love it hot or even throw a few in when I brew iced tea to give it a bit a flavor. The berry flavor is strong and sometimes the flavor gets lost in bag teas, not the case with this one. If you love berry tea this is a great option for you!
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
One of my fave teas, when it comes to herbal tea. They are very flavorful, and very strong, unlike others, where I might need to use 2 teabags for the same taste. I definitely re purchase these over and over again
Maggie B.
Warsaw, NY
I love these teas because there is so much flavor packed in. This is really nice and uplifting when you’re having a 💩 day. Would definitely recommend, I’ve been drinking celestial seasonings my whole life.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
Probably my favorite tea ever. I drink it hot or cold depending on winter or summer etc. I buy this over and over again it is and has been my favorite tea for a very long time.
Rebecca G.
Kansas City
This berry flavor is too strong for me. It's also a very red tea. I don't care for that either, especially if I accidentally spill any. I've only tried this once and probably won't ever buy it again.
Tera C.
Lawrence
One of my favorite teas to relax with before bedtime. I’m not a tea connoisseur, but this is a tasty, relaxing tea. Add a squirt of lemon and I’m made in the shade! The packaging is so pretty too! I recommend this!
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
Great berry flavor, not too strong. Add a little honey or agave syrup and it's delicious! I usually drink a cup during the day while reading a book. Most of their teas are amazing!

back