BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial® Seasonings Sleepytime® Echinacea Complete Care® Wellness Tea.
Herbal supplement.
100% natural teas.
Caffeine free.
Supports the body's defenses*.
With Vitamin C and zinc.
Soothing new.
Sleepytime flavor!
20 tea bags. see more...

Shea R.
Shea R.
Tulsa, OK
Im definitely a tea junky. Makes you just feel at ease. Its not 'disgusting ' lol, it a soft mint flavor that could help with tummy aches too. LOOVEE.
Catherine C.
Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
This is good but not as amazing as the Sleepytime mint tea, that one is so amazing and the flavor is so great, I definitely recommend it.
Courtney E.
Courtney E.
Foodie Expert
This tea actually helps me get sleepy. I love tea and this has such a great flavor
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester
Foodie Expert
I LOVE sleepytime tea! I drink this pretty regularly before bed each night. It has become routine for me. First of all, it is healthy. Secondly, it tastes good. And lastly, it relaxes me and makes it easy for me to fall asleep. I love this tea.
Bijul A.
Bijul A.
Normally I hate tea, but Sleepytime is the one exception I have. I just love to have it in the winter time when it's cold outside and I'm reading a book. It's also great to drink when you are sick. My favorite way to have it is with a spoon of honey for that little bit of added extra sweetness.
Katie  B.
Katie B.
Cadillac, MI
This is my favorite tea from Celestial Seasonings. I drink this at least three or four times a week especially now that it's starting to get cold. I usually drink a cup about a half hour before bed and it really does help me relax and fall asleep faster.
Erin H.
Erin H.
I was very skeptical prior to using this tea, but finally purchased and tried it when I clipped a $1 off coupon from our local paper. I can't say that this tea put me to sleep immediately, but it did help promote relaxation, calmness, and eventually sleep. I used Stevia to lightly sweeten the tea and it was really good. I will be buying this again AND trying other Celestial products.
Janie A.
Janie A.
Foodie Expert
This brand and type are a definite go to product when feeling under the weather or just needing to relax. Drinking it with a little honey & lemon is just the pick me up I need when feeling sick, I just drink this with some fuzzy socks, a big chunky sweater and a nice warm blanket and I'm set!
Gee C.
Gee C.
Richmond, VA
Love the Celestial brand tea!! they have a variety of tea bags and they all taste pretty good!
Kolleen K.
Kolleen K.
I been lacking on taking daily vitamins but I feel like this helps me to stay a little healthier working in the healthcare field.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Have seen this in the store a few times, am wondering how effective it is ?
selena p.
selena p.
Antioch, CA
Is it really good to use to help sleep?
Blaze L.
Blaze L.
Im not a huge fan of the sinus soother and tension tamer flavors but they're drinkable is this a similar flavor or is it closer to the original sleepytime?
Angela M.
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Foodie Expert
How many hours of sleep do you usually achieve after drinking this tea?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
Foodie Expert
How much Vitamin C and Zinc are in a serving?