Celestial Seasonings® Wellness Tea Metabo Partner

by Celestial Seasonings®

• Case of 10 - 0.8 Ounce boxes, each containing 10 tea bags (total of 100 tea bags)
  • Fruity green tea with super CitriMax and cola nut
  • 100% natural and gluten free
  • Packaging features whimsical original artwork; stringless teabags help reduce waste
  • Produced in Boulder, Colorado with ingredients from around the world

Where can I buy this I cant find it anywhere.
Is this tea, as good as Celestial seasoning tension tamer tea ?
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Wellness Tea Metabo Partner!
Maria S.
Woodside, NY
I love Celestial tea! And their green tea is just the absolute best. I prefer this over Lipton!
Jessica D.
Mandeville, LA
I love love love Celestial Seasonings Tea! All of them! They have a wide variety of flavors and each and every one is extremely good! The Celestial Metabo Wellness Green Tea, taste great and is good for you! It's a Win-Win situation😊
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
When I start feeling a cold come in this is my turn to! A little lemon and honey and bam! The healing begins!
debbie B.
I really enjoy these teas they taste great and there is no caffeine just help you to relax try it at night after a warm shower
Flora H.
Henderson, NV
Odd flavor to start but you get use to it. Not many good for you foods taste fabulous LOL. This is better then most
Rebecca C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Celestial Seasonings wellness green tea this is he only hot tea i drink i love it when i am sick or just on a cold day