BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial® Seasonings Wellness Tea LaxaTea™.
New!
Herbal supplement.
100% natural teas.
Caffeine free.
For occasional constipation*.
With powerful, stimulating senna.
Sweet and spicy citrus taste. see more...

Kristina S.
Kristina S.
This is definitely one of my favorite tea brands. I use tea as my snack, or just a alternative to juice or anything else, but sometimes i want something sweet and flavorful! these are perfect! My all time favorites are: Country Peach Passion, Black Cherry Berry, Chamomile, usually the fruit sampler is the best to get a nice variety pack! But when you feel a little down under the weather this one is definitely a great one!
Lauryn W.
Lauryn W.
Honestly like Celestial tea is this best and if you havent tried it you really should this is my favorite tea in the whole world especially their sleepy time tea its so delicious and it helps your body relax.
Kari L.
Kari L.
Columbia, MO
I used this product because I was feeling a little off and didn't want to use a laxative. It tasted good and it did its job without causing cramping, nausea, or gas.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Dallas, TX
Celestial Seasonings is a classic and I've always loved their packaging. This tea is light and refreshing.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Tooele, UT
Foodie Expert
I love the green tea. This is not my usual type of tea but it was very pleasant tasting.
Stephanie Y.
Stephanie Y.
Clestial teas are my absolute favorite. This is a newer one for me but it taste great, no complaints.
Kait R.
Kait R.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I used this product because I was feeling a little off and didn't want to use a laxative. It tasted pretty good and it did its job.
Kelly N.
Kelly N.
Columbus, OH
I routinely drink this tea, makes me feel better. I love the taste. The price is great and is better than more expensive brands.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Foodie Expert
Well it tastes awful. Which all things that heal do taste terrible. It works like magic though. Although it is a bit pricey for the cheap skates out there.
Raven G.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Foodie Expert
I like to drink this when I'm not feeling very good and it relaxes me and since it is warm, it helps release the mucus. I love tea so i even drink it when I feel fine. I would definitely buy again. I found it at Walmart and it wasn't very expensive. Maybe a little over 2 dollars