BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Case of 10 - 0 .7 Ounce boxes, each containing 10 tea bags (total of 100 tea bags)
  • Contains milk thistle, an antioxidant, dandelion root, and other natural herbs
  • Antioxidants may help boost the body's immune system; contains herbal supplements
  • Packaging features whimsical original artwork; stingless teabags help reduce waste
  • Produced in Boulder, Colorado, with ingredients from around the world

Buy on Walmart
Lily W.
Winter Park, FL
I love Celestial Seasonings, as far as pre bagged tea I think they use the highest quality ingredients. Their teas are always very flavorful and I've never been disappointed.
I drink their Sleepy Time tea every night before bed. I used to have very bad insomnia, Id stay awake for hours. Sometimes I wouldn't be able to sleep for a day or two straight, so then I tried the tea. It has valerian root, along with chamomile and other herbs and its very calming and makes me sleepy within 15 minutes.
Anna B.
Barbourville, KY
I really like Celestial teas especially like the sleepy time tea. I drink every night it is so good and sometimes hard to find but for me I love it and need it beautifu boxes, price kinda high , but good. would recommend.
Sara B.
Port Orange, FL
It's great! Has a great fresh taste and really helps to relax before bed. I put some honey in it to give it some sweetness.
Lorraine H.
Lucedale, MS
Haven't tried it all but have heard good things so I guess I should really try it lol maybe the next grocery shopping trip
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this tea!! Helps get my Zen back!! Always feel great and ready to take on the day!! It has great flavor and aroma.
shannon C.
This tea is really good for detox, it doesn’t taste bad either , it’s not something I’d drink 24/7 though
Alicia B.
Richfield, UT
It tastes good and makes you feel better throughout the day. Great product!! Would recommend.
Corry F.
Olathe, KS
Great product. It's gentle. Good price. I like it and use it. Good brand. Trustworthy
blake r.
Jamestown, NC
The blood orange green tea is my favorite. I also love the green tea and lemon.
pam p.
I liked this tea its a nice gentle detox that keeps you feeling nice and regular in a gentle way not bad flavour and soothing