BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Celestial Tea Watermelon Lime Zinger - 20 CT.
  • Celestial Seasonings Watermelon Lime Zinger Herbal Tea.
  • Caffeine free.
  • A hibiscus tea with watermelon and lime flavors.
  • Blended with care from seed to sip.
  • Responsible sourcing.
  • We purchase most of our ingredients directly from the farming communities that grow them.
  • Quality ingredients.
  • We blend our teas from the finest ingredients, with no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
  • Sustainable packaging.
  • We use tea bags without strings, tags or staples, keeping tons of material out of landfills every year.

Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Celestial Seasons teas have such delightful and very unique delicious flavors!!! I always have several boxes of different flavors in our home and this is one of my favorites!! Great hot or cold and with or without sugar/sweetner. Highly recommend!!!
Himali B.
New York
I am a self proclaimed tea lover. I love all types of tea & love trying new ones to tingle my taste buds. Travelling to China for work has given me opportunities to try so many different kinds of teas. This watermelon lime zinger herbal tea I sjust perfect for a relaxed summer day. I just love the flavour & freshness of this tea.
Emily L.
Berthoud, CO
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
Wish I could say something good about this product. I’ve heard nothing but great things about the brand and some of their products are so good but this tea was just disappointing. I only had it once so maybe I’m wrong but celestial seasonings really let me down
Meredith B.
The Colony, TX
This watermelon lime zinger tea is an interesting take on just your average cup of tea. While it is not as rich in flavor as a black tea, it is a nice alternative for a summer's day where you would like to enjoy the simple taste of watermelon along with the acidity of a lime.
Brittany T.
United States
This tea tastes delicious! It's not too sweet, nor too bitter. You can taste the watermelon flavor. I love that it's caffeine free, so I can drink it anytime.
Whitney P.
Taylor, PA
I love this tea! It's not a super overpowering flavor. I've tried it as an iced and a hot tea and it's delicious both ways. I love that it is caffeine free so I can have it at night as well. I wish they made bigger bags to make a large amount at once (as opposed to using a bunch of the little bags)
Amy C.
Woodbridge, VA
This tea is fantastic as an iced tea. I just about always enjoy a glass with my coffee in the morning, and will drink throughout the day as well. The watermelon flavor really comes through and is delicious! I drink it as is--I feel that sweeteners aren't even necessary for this tea.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
Great flavor. I love how it is different than a lot of the normal flavors you see all the time. This one would be great in the summer as an iced tea, but my husband loves it in the winter as well. It definitely has the typical mint tingle which we love.
Lelony B.
I love celestial seasonings especially when I'm sick I buy these when ever I run out the packaging is so cute in my opinion I love the watermelon flavor I just love watermelon I'd recommend these if your sick or just want some tea before bed
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I don't know how I didn't notice hibiscus in ingredient when I was buying it :( Don't like the taste of it. But it smells nice and has tangy taste. Gave it to my Mom - she loves it, now it's her favorite :)
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Have you tried this delicious tea?

Amazon