BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• One 25-count box of Victorian Earl Grey tea bags
  • 25 mg. of caffeine per serving
  • Caffeinated and gluten-free
  • No artificial flavors, colors or artificial preservatives
  • Steep in hot water for 4-6 minutes for the perfect cup

Melinda A.
Saint Albans
This tea holds a special place in my heart and not just because the taste is on a level of its own compared to others but because my Mom drinks this faithfully every morning with breakfast since before I can remember and when I was about 12 we started having tea time every morning before school and would just talk about any and everything and every since that day, the tradition continues today!!
Sarah F.
St Petersburg, FL
Great earl grey tea! I am from Colorado so I love celestial seasonings. I love to make a coconut milk and earl grey hot tea to drink on my way to work. Yum! I froth the milk and then add the tea!
Therisa K.
Redwood City, CA
I'm currently pregnant so I can't drink a lot of caffine so this tea brand is great for me and the there's just so many flavors to choose from! I love earl grey teas especially with a little bit of milk and honey makes it a perfect little drink on a cold day!
Alex S.
Atlanta, GA
Great brand of tea, bags are always very flavorful and a good value compared to some similar brands. Not sure there's anything they could improve upon, I've tried multiple flavors from this brand and like them all
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Really enjoy this Earl Grey tea by Celestial Seasonings. It's pretty affordable, and it's nice to come home to a cup of hot tea in the evening. I'm happy that Celestial Seasonings are bringing back some of their nostalgic packaging designs and tins as well.
Shaye K.
Chattanooga , TN
I tried this at a hotel I stayed at and found that this was too strong and bitter for me! I'm more of a green tea kind of girl and this didn't tickle my fancy.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
If you need a good wake me up there is no better or healthier then some good ole Earl Gray teas. Classic taste that never fails. It's the EARL or teas lol
Tonya G.
Jerseyville, IL
Love this blend of tea. It has a strong taste and very satisfying to the tastebuds. Would highly recommend giving this blend a try!!
Alli B.
Toledo
Earl grey is a great tea flavor and celestial makes one of the best. It's balanced in flavor and has many pleasant notes.
Elizabeth C.
Ruskin, FL
This tea is wonderful. Very full bodied flavor, brews up easily, and tastes amazing. Best Earl Grey tea on the market.

back