BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Pack of 3 boxes
  • 20 tea bags per box
  • Celestial Seasonings only uses the finest ingredients with no artificial flavors, colors or preservitives.

Dusti W.
Cheyenne, WY
I recently had to give up caffeine, which is hard for this former barista. I like that Celestial Seasonings is based near home for me. I’ve been a big fan of their teas since I was a teen: they’re high-quality, accessible, and affordable. I adore this ginger maple caffeine-free tea for the autumn. The natural sweetness is lilting on the tongue. It warms me on a chilly evening and is delicious iced. The brightness of the ginger is followed by the grounding and warm sweetness of maple and vanilla. Sweeten it hot with a little sweetened condensed milk for a special treat.
Carli R.
Two of my favourite things: ginger tea and MAPLE. This tea is a great caffeine free tea option for those who enjoy spiced tea like chai but dont necessarily want the energy. I drink it with a little vanilla soymilk and a snack after work to wind down.
Celia L.
Dacula
Purchased at: Publix
I love these teas, have tried so many varieties of celestial teas for so many reasons. The boxes look really nice and you have so many choices. But I am very partial to ginger in a hot beverage, and as there no caffeine it can eat enjoyed later in the evening.
Tara B.
Timonium
Not a good flavor combo. The maple and ginger font compliment one another. It’s more like the ginger over shadows the maple and your left with a weird hint of fake maple flavor. Not good.
Jennifer R.
Alexandria, VA
I just got back from a tour at Celestial Seasonings and I tried this tea in their cafe. It is dessert in a mug! It smells and tastes like fall. I love tea in general, and I think Celestial Seasonings has some of my favorite flavors. I would definitely repurchase.
becca H.
East, Tawas Michigan
Purchased at: Walmart
This one I'm not sure about the flavor but it's very good and a little bitter but it's good to drink with any meal
Melissa C.
Olive Hill, KY
It just tasted strange. Very floral. Maybe thats just because I prefer desert teas. My friends found it refreshing
Summer B.
Virginia Beach, VA
This is also when of my favorite tea brands and go to's because it taste really good and its relaxing to drink
Alyssa F.
New Kensingtn, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Good tee! Very strong ginger but not very strong maple (at least not to me) but it’s really good! Can easily get too watered down. Good fall drink!
Tammy B.
This is one amazing tea! I love tea, but this one is among the best. It is delicious! It not only tastes good but smells amazing.