Celestial Seasonings® Unsweetened Black Perfect Iced Tea

by Celestial Seasonings®

• single Cup technology eliminates waste
  • fresh cup every time
  • gourmet coffee
  • works in all Keurig brewers

How sweet (if at all) is this product?
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Unsweetened Black Perfect Iced Tea!
Tara P.
West Bend , WI
I really enjoy Black Tea K-Cups from Celestial Seasonings. I like to drink it with a little bit of honey and sugar.
Melinda H.
Charleston, IL
This tea was way to bitter for me.  I usually love black teas but didn’t care for the taste of this one.. the vanilla black tea is much better
Ashley-Lauren D.
Yucca Valley, CA
This is the best by far unsweetened tea I have found without making it fresh. I love the flavor. Not thick and filmy, no added sugar, clean pure black tea. Highly recommended, affordable but hard to find in small towns.
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love a good tea. Very soothing and keeps you warm on a cold day. The taste is amazing and great served with toast or muffins
Teressa H.
Hot Springs, AR
Not a bad tea. I used to drink this a lot when I worked nightshift at McDonalds. I loved to add honey and splenda.
Kelly Lua F.
It's a tad weak and a tad expensive for me to use everyday but it's great for a cup in a hurry!
K L.
This is nice, not much different from all of the other iced tea kcups out there. Works nicely, has average strength
Jess O.
Good tea but be careful it can be tart if the bag is left in cup for too long. Great with honey. Enjoy.
Luz D.
One of the better tea I ever tried, full of flavor, taste good, always in handy at my house
Jenny D.
Delmont, PA
perfect every day, any time of day tea. It's bold without being too strong and tastes great if you like to add milk and sugar, I don't, but it's great alone too.