BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I drink this tea when I feel sluggish or sick and it always fixes it right away! It tastes so yummy and fresh. It really detoxifies my body and makes me feel super healthy! Plus it keeps my tummy slim!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love drinking this tea when my stomach is bothering me. To me it has a subtle favor. I always buy it when it’s on sale. I highly recommend it! Other brands don’t compare!
Shannon P.
This tea is fantastic when feeling a little under the weather. Such a great boost of vitamins and soothing to the throat. It has a great flavor that is refreshing and also seems to open up your throat (the peppermint). I highly recommend this to anyone feeling under the weather.
Brooke M.
Portland, OR
I drink tummy mint tea when I have an upset stomach and it soothes my gut and makes me feel less nauseous. I love the mint flavor. The packaging is pretty bland but the product itself is superb. Very potent flavor. I am a repeat customer and will continue to be!
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
This mint tea t to is a go to for me whenever I’m having a stomachache. Even if I eat some food that doesn’t quite agree with my stomach as much as I would hope I make a pot of this tea and it suits my stomach with a nice minty taste
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Celestial Seasonings Wellness tea is my go-to tea whenever I am feeling under the weather with a cold! The flavor is delicious and it is soothing to my throat. I like to add a little bit of Honey to my cup.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Es un buen TE de rico sabor económico a diferencia de otros , lo que si no me encanta esque no viene cada bolsita de te con un empaque viene todo en una bolsa de papel
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
My grandmother always told me peppermint is great for indigestion! Well this tea is like my home remedy ! Anytime im feeling a little sick this is my go to! Relaxing hot cup of mint tea is always great
Michelle M.
Riceville, TN
There is nothing like sitting down with a steaming mug of mint tea. If I am suffering from a headache or tummy issues the peppermint tea is a great natural remedy. The flavor is soothing and relaxing. I would recommend this to others, if you do not like hot tea it taste just as great cold.
WebM D.
I swear by this tea for upset stomachs. Super cheap, but so delicious. Mint is great for upset stomach, heartburn, and nausea. This is great to have on hand for a variety of stomach issues or even just for the taste. I highly recommend this.
Kimberly M.
Appleton , WI
Kimberly M.
Appleton , WI
Do you like this tea? Kind of want to try it out.