BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Gluten Free
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Tera C.
Lawrence
I wasn’t impressed with this flavor. It’s such a great brand, but this flavor misses the mark by miles. I gave it to a friend, who also was not impressed. The brand is a good value, but I would recommend getting a different flavor.
Taylor S.
Longmont
Celestial Seasonings is just the best tea brand ever. They have been around for so long and continue to keep their brand of high quality and come up with new flavors all the time. Tummy mint is a great tea and helps soothe an upset stomach greatly. I would highly recommend this tea and any other from Celestial!
Kimberli H.
FORT WORTH, TX
Throughout my pregnancy, I have been craving mint. And tea.... So this stuff was perfect. As soon as it was cool enough to drink, I would guzzle this down. I definitely recommend this stuff to anyone who loves a mint tea.
Fran D.
Harrisburg , PA
This mint tea t to is a go to for me whenever I’m having a stomachache. Even if I eat some food that doesn’t quite agree with my stomach as much as I would hope I make a pot of this tea and it suits my stomach with a nice minty taste
Lexie B.
Bell Buckle, TN
I love this brand of tea! They have just about anything for however I’m feeling. Sleepy, sick, healthy ones. They all taste wonderful. Super convenient just pop the bag in some hot water and you’re good to go!
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
Es un buen TE de rico sabor económico a diferencia de otros , lo que si no me encanta esque no viene cada bolsita de te con un empaque viene todo en una bolsa de papel
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
My grandmother always told me peppermint is great for indigestion! Well this tea is like my home remedy ! Anytime im feeling a little sick this is my go to! Relaxing hot cup of mint tea is always great
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
I drink this tea when I feel sluggish or sick and it always fixes it right away! It tastes so yummy and fresh. It really detoxifies my body and makes me feel super healthy! Plus it keeps my tummy slim!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love drinking this tea when my stomach is bothering me. To me it has a subtle favor. I always buy it when it’s on sale. I highly recommend it! Other brands don’t compare!
Michelle M.
Riceville, TN
There is nothing like sitting down with a steaming mug of mint tea. If I am suffering from a headache or tummy issues the peppermint tea is a great natural remedy. The flavor is soothing and relaxing. I would recommend this to others, if you do not like hot tea it taste just as great cold.
Kimberly R.
Appleton, WI
Do you like this tea? Kind of want to try it out.
Kimberly R.