BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

A Refreshing And Delicious Blend Of Juicy Fruits And The Highest-Quality Herbs And Teas That Brew In Cold Water In Just 5 Minutes. Tart And Tangy Raspberries Give Robust Black Tea A Lift. Gluten Free 100% Natural Ingredients And Flavors&Nbsp; Free From Harmful Chemicals, Artificial Colors, Flavors And Preservatives Bolder Flavor Naturally Caffeine Free

Buy on Walmart
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Uffff! OMG! Como buena amante del te, este en especial es uno de mis favoritos. Cuando recibo visitas preparo una jarra bien grande y fria de este te helado. Agrego unas cuantas fresas,limas y manzanas en rodajas😍 Quedan encantados!
Balynda M.
Ice tea is refreshing alone, but paired with tropical flavors, this is like a vacation in a glass over ice. To be sipped slowly. You'll want an umbrella for your glass.
Kvetka S.
No thank you. Personally this was very sweet to me. I usually like tropical fruit flavors but this one was hard to explain. It was too sweet, too tangy, and was more of a juice taste versus tea. It smelled very good, but I can't say the same about the taste. I wouldn't buy again. I think I didn't like so much because I like my tea more herbal, less fruity. So if you like a more herbal taste, I wouldn't reccomend.
Ravin H.
Milwaukee, WI
I recently bought this item to try it because I've never had tropical tea. So I tried it and it was good, exactly how I imagined it but you could still tell it was a tea. I have also tried this tea in another way. I bought a mango flavored syrup and sierra mist, mixed it together and made a tropical mango twist, and it was delicious!!....its a must try! :)
Vanessa S.
Pittsfield , MA
So great! All you have to do is pop in the tea bags in a pitcher with water over night and wow great tea.( I like my tea strong so I brew overnight)This is truly a great tea fruity and flowery it is so refreshing.
Jenn V.
I absolutely love the flavor of this cold brew tea. It's not sweet, it's more of a fresh citrus flavor with a hint of cherry. It's super fast & easy, so I make this non stop during the summer!
krista v.
I love the taste of the tropical fruit. It is great product for good quality. I like the fact you can add honey and such to it or lemon and it is still wonderful
DeAnna W.
Tempe, AZ
Delicious flavor. I'm not a big tea drinker but I love fun flavors like this. Very easy to make and inexpensive. They should make it in a k-cup.
Thamara P.
It's perfect alternative to switch out soda from your diet. It's sweet and satisfying I enjoy it when I'm trying to cut soda a bit.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I'm a big ice tea drinker, I really like this tea its easy to make and I love the fact that its caffeine free.
Imani P.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anybody mixed this with milk?