BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Caffeine free
  • Gluten free
  • Kosher

Melissa B.
I used to love this particular tea for the summertime because it was so delicious and refreshing and unlike any other T I have ever had but unfortunately I haven't been able to find it in the stores anymore
Kaytlynn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
My favorite tea! You can buy fancy tea from a tea store, or you can go to tea shops, and still not find tea as good as this one. Not only is it flavourful, but it's really pretty to look at, too!!!
Kara C.
These are a nice summer treat. I love flavored tea and every time I brew this one it instantly reminds me of summer. It's great hot or cold but in the hot Texas summer this iced tea with a bit of sugar just hits the spot.
Ambuer
Ortonville, MI
I love this tea!!! It has to be my favorite to add in with my black tea. It's so good! For the longest time I couldn't find it at the store year round, but I'm having better luck now .
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
Love teas like this. Not all companies can make successful tea blends to taste authentic without adding artificial tasting flavors', these are great
Emily B.
Wasn't sure what to think of strawberry- flavored tea but I ended up really liking it! I've only tried it hot but I'm sure it would be good cold too!
kim b.
presque isle, me
I love Celestial Seasonings. I go from flavor to flavor depending on my mood, and they're always good.
This tea is celestial! It's great hot. Personally, I prefer it iced, as a fruity summer beverage.
Theresa K.
Toms River, NJ
The best fruity beverage! Brew it hot and pour it over ice, it's delicious!
Shakira W.
This ended up being really good . I thought it was tasteless at first until I continued to try it