BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings™ Tension Tamer® Caffeine Free Herbal Tea.
100% natural teas.
20 tea bags. see more...

• What is everyone experience with this tea? Does it do well taming...4 Answers
  • I'm not a huge fan of ginger. What would you say the strength is ...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
I'm a huge tea fanatic. I love a good cup of hot tea on a winter night to warm myself up, or just a nice hot drink before bed to help myself relax after a long day. This delicious tea not only warms me up, but it really does help me relax before bed. I work at a Veterinary Clinic, so I need anything I can to help my muscles relax. The flavor is wonderful, and the package is visually appealing. The best part is that it doesn't break the bank! You can find it at Walmart for very fair prices. Worth every penny!
Gaby L.
Green Bay, WI
This is my favorite relaxation tea, if I know I have a long day ahead of me, I'll have a cup or two of this the night before to unwind. There's just something different about it and it's hard to specify what. It just calms you down, simply put. I'd DEFINITELY recommend it to others.
Sarah K.
Oneida, NY
I really enjoy this tea before bed. It has a nice flavor, very light yet delicious. The ingredients are eleuthero, peppermint, cinnamon, ginger, chamomile, lemongrass, licorice, catnip, tilia flowers, lemon and hops so it has a lot of good things going on in there :)
Ashley S.
Love this stuff, my boyfriend never drank tea before and he's so in love with this. It's an interesting blend and has a nice flavor. It's relaxing but won't put you to sleep like sleepy time.
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
This tea has a wonderful taste and helps me relax after a long hard day. This is great tea to come home and drink when you are in a relaxing mood. This is my go to staple tea.
Ale U.
I love Celestial teas. Specially tension tamer, it helps me in my mos stressful time.
Mariuh S.
Lowell, AR
I'm obsessed with tea... especially herbal tea! Celestial Seasonings does NOT disappoint. This Tension Tamer tea is crazy... IT ACTUALLY CALMS AND RELAXES MY MUSCLES, Y'ALL! I love the stringless bags! It smells and tastes amazing too, (which doesn't hurt). 10/10 would recommend and would buy again. (and have bought again!) This stuff is wonderful for a stress cookie like me.
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
Usually I drink a lot of loose leaf tea but as far as tea bags go, Tension Tamer from Celestial Seasonings would have to be my favorite! This tea has a really light taste while also being comforting and calming. I love drinking this tea to relax at the end of a long day!
Amber E.
New York
I first heard about this tea from a drag queen on YouTube. I tried it and I am hooked. This stuff seriously relaxes you...I suspect it's the catnip that's in here. I love this tea, I buy it all the time at Whole Foods. I've seen it at other grocery stores as well.
Audrey A.
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this tea relaxed me. It's not favorite flavor but it helps me find my chill so I always look paste it. It's not a bad flavor; I'm just a fruity kind of girl. I keep this hidden in my desk at work for stressful days.
Jessica S.
Wallington , NJ
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of ginger. What would you say the strength is if the ginger flavor in comparison to the other flavors?
Audrey A.
Foodie Expert
What is everyone experience with this tea? Does it do well taming your tension?