BeveragesCoffee & TeaCelestial Seasonings®
Tea Latte Coconut Thai Black Tea K-Cup

Celestial Seasonings® Tea Latte Coconut Thai Black Tea K-Cup

by Celestial Seasonings®

• Each of the 4 boxes come packed with 16 K-Cup packs
  • No mess design protects from air, light and moisture
  • Each K-Cup pack brews perfect individual servings
  • For use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers

Where can I buy these?? They sound amazing
Start your review of Celestial Seasonings® Tea Latte Coconut Thai Black Tea K-Cup!
How would you rate this product?
Diana W.
Fayetteville, AR
With these K-cups you can really taste the coconut essence in the tea. For a Keurig product it is reasonably priced but after the usage the tea has a slightly bitter taste that is not usual with other brands of tea the carry similar black tea leaves.
Katelynn E.
When I did have a keurig these were so amazing but I do not hVe one anymore so it's been awhile since I've had any of these
Jori H.
Wasn't sure what to expect from these when I first got them, but I was super surprised! Some Chai latte k cups inspired me to buy these, and I'm glad I did.
Lili A.
I love the smell of coconut in my kitchen when i make this tea,is aromatherapy for me i love the smell and savor!!
Destiny K.
Stockport, OH
I like this tea because it has different flavor's, And its great hot or cold. My favorites are the calming tea's they have, I have bought this brand of tea over the year's not the cheapest tea out there but it is a great product you do get your money's worth!
member-8e6369d56
To die for!! I loved it, honestly I'm more of a regular coffee person but this was great. Its not too sweet
Adriana M.
Montreal
really good tea i love it and i really want one right one lol i love thoses ones good taste and im never tired to drink it