Celestial Seasonings® Tangerine Orange Zinger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by Olynsie M.Celestial Seasonings® Tangerine Orange Zinger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by LaLa W.Celestial Seasonings® Tangerine Orange Zinger Herbal Tea Caffeine Free uploaded by LaLa W.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• 100% Natural Teas
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free

eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
One of my fave teas, when it comes to herbal tea. They are very flavorful, and very strong, unlike others, where I might need to use 2 teabags for the same taste. I definitely re purchase these over and over again
Caroline S.
Celestial Seasonings is one of my favorite tea companies, and this is one of my favorite flavors. The tangerine and orange flavors really come through, especially when it's left to brew for a longer period of time. It's pretty affordable for good tea.
Lillian D.
chester, PA
One of my favorite herbal teas, great for when I want to avoid caffeine and sugar. Taste great with sugar substitutes. Pretty good value and you can usually find them on sale.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
My favorite tea of all times! No caffeine and super relaxing! It has lots of citrus flavor and a richness from hibiscus! Makes a bright red tea full of flavor!
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
I love this brand of teas, but this flavor was diasapointing. It had a very syrupy taste that I find to be nasty. It isn't as bad over ice with some honey.
Raquel J.
Gonzales, LA
This tea is so great and refreshing during the spring and summer. I have enjoyed it for quite a while now. I also like the peppermint and lemon zinger.
Amanda C.
AUBURNDALE, FL
This is a great hot tea I use when I get sick. You can pick it up in most stores. I highly recommend it to others and ot has a great flavor.
LaLa W.
This is the best tea ever! We always have to keep 3 boxes in our house for fall and stock up in the winter. It's definitely worth getting.
Jessica S.
This is the only tea I drink. It is perfect with the right amount of sugar. Great taste, not too overpowering. And it's a beautiful color
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
This was my go to tea before I started trying other teas. my family used to buy the multipack variety and I would always pick this,one