BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

20 tea bags.

Buy on Walmart*
Desiree W.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Black Tea more...
I love this tea - One teabag is enough for a flavorful treat! I like the spicy notes and that it includes stevia leaves in the teabag so it actually sweetens itself - no joke! It’s so good just adding hot water makes an amazing hot drink! Spicy, sweet & delicious!
Jen S.
This tea is absolutely delicious and definitely makes me think of autumn. It is made with stevia, so it's got a bit of sweetness to it. I live in Boulder and especially love that I've been to the factory where this was made. :)
Kelley W.
Belle Plaine, MN
Review for: Celestial Seasonings Holiday Black Tea Sweet Harvest Pumpkin Case of 6 20 Bags more...
One of my all time favorite treats is the Celestial Seasonings Sweet Harvest Pumpkin and the Jordan’s Skinny Syrup in Pumpkin Caramel. It is perfect together! I love drinking the tea by itself as well, but the sweetness of the syrup adds a bit to the flavor. This is a tea I will continue to repurchase!
Alexandra G.
Very nice tea-lovely pumpkin taste.  Relaxing to sip and enjoy during the Fall time.  Its great on its own or with a little milk.  The packaging is colorful & festive.  It's made with black tea so I get a little caffeine boost with it.  I would recommend.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
If you could brew the taste of fall this would be it. pumpkin spice goodness packed in every delicious cup. this is one of my favorite teas ever. I drink it all year round to give me cozy feelings of fall and pumpkin pie. I would recommend this tea for anyone that likes spice or dessert teas.
Mindy H.
Ooltewah, TN
This is my favorite seasonal tea. I stock up every fall so that I have enough to get me through the year. My friends all like it too and do their best to clear out my stash when they come over and have tea with me.
Cheyenne R.
I loved making this tea every day in the winter it is so cozy and yummy and I am just in love with it. Every time I drink it or smell it, it reminds me of the holidays. I would definitely recommend you putting this in your pantry!
Ashley L.
I'm not sure why, but ever since I knew that Celestial Seasonings' tea had bunch of pesticides and stuff, I felt disgusted by their tea. This was sent to me in a sample of two tea bags. It smelled strong of pumpkin spice (which I'm not a fan of) when I smelled the tea, I kind of felt a headache and it was just horrible. I took one sip and I just threw the rest away. I'm not sure if it's just not my preference, but I really don't like this flavor. Now I'm always imagining pesticides swimming in my cup of tea whenever I try Celestial Seasonings..disappointed
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
How tasty!! I saw similarly flavored teas for twice as much money, but this really fulfills that autumnal pumpkin spice craving I get every year about this time. This is a very nice balance of pumpkin and spice. You can smell the pumpkin, which is an actual ingredient in this tea, and then the spice follows nicely. If you're a cinnamon fan, this is for you. I didn't taste the other spices so much (ginger, nutmeg) but it is a very satisfying blend. I often substitute this for pumpkin spice coffees when I want to be a little healtheir.
Krista T.
Sweet Harvest Pumpkin is a really decent tea. Because it is seasonal, when I set it I grab a few boxes to stock up for a while. When I first tried it I remember it not being what I expected. The pumpkin flavor is very subtle behind a delicious blend of spices; that being said this is still a very good tasting tea. I take mine with a bit of milk a little brown sugar. the taste reminds me of late fall and early winter. It get very nostalgic while drinking this tea. I tend to drink it in the evenings while studying or planning.
Emily C.
Is this bland? Or how does anyone else fix it to make it taste better? I usually stray from buying tea like this because it doesn't have much flavor to me...
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Where can I find this beauty?
Marcy R.
What is the best way to sweeten this tea when you drink it hot?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
I don't know why but the idea of a tea that tastes like pumpkin does not sit very well with me. How is it? Is the pumpkin flavor strong or is it a subtle flavor?
Erin W.
staten island , NY
Does the aroma over power the tea?