BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Herbal
  • Contains no artifical flavor

Brandy O.
Tower City, PA
We love hot tea here at our house and will always be fans of, Celestial Seasonings teas.
I have tried lots of other tea brands in the past and have tried blueberry but I haven't ever come across any that came remotely close to the luscious, sweet, dreamy taste that Celestial Seasonings Blueberry has!
I have to have a box of this in the house at all times, total staple here.
My kids enjoy it quite a bit and we like to have it in the mornings when it is chilly outside and at night time. (Hot tea always makes my kids feel like big grown ups ;) We sit here and have chats about current events, kid current events, school, or whatever they want to discuss. They love the taste and flavor and I can throw some honey in there to sweeten it just a little, it calms them down and helps to prepare them for bed time and it is so good for them.
It's so much fun having that time at the end of the day to spend time together and unwind and especially adorable that they can feel like "big people" all thanks to our mutual love for Celestial Seasonings Blueberry tea.
Jean P.
Celestial Seasonings Herbal Throat Drops tasted delicious and were very effective. I was suffering from a scratchy throat due to allergies, and these drops soothed right away. My cough went away.
Leslie T.
Grand Prairie, TX
My absolute favorite tea to wind down with in the fall & winter months. Makes me think of apple picking and the flavor isn't overwhelming. A perfect caffeine free choice to relax with!
RAQUEL S.
Somerton, AZ
My family is an avid tea drinker and we are always looking out for new flavors of tea. We bought this flavor and we all liked it. It does not need to much sugar or honey to make it sweet. It is a nice flavor combination.
Samantha A.
Milwaukee, WI
This brand of the has a very strong taste to it that over powers the flavoring. for people that love tea it could be good. but for me, the taste is too strong.
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH
Celestial seasonings carries some of the best, most flavorful teas for a low price. Most of their products, like this are caffeine free and good for the soul!
Samantha M.
These drops were very effective. They had a great flavor and soothed my sore throat. I have tried multiple flavored and was happy with the different options
Bobbi B.
Seminole, FL
I usually only drink tea in the winter, and nine times out of ten, it's this brand and this particular flavor. I can't get enough!
Diana N.
Mohegan Lake, NY
This is a great tasting tea, just a hint of sweetness compliments the chamomile and makes for a soothing tea on a chilly night.
Becca W.
One of all time favorite teas since I was younger sweet strong flavor that is refreshing! Can Really tasty apple and cinnamon