Celestial Seasonings Southern Sweet Tea Perfect Iced Tea uploaded by Jessica C.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings® Southern Sweet Tea.
Keurig Brewed®.
Perfect Iced Tea.
100% natural teas.
Sweetened black tea.
Brew over ice™.
12 K-Cups. see more...

lori s.
Sparta, TN
i found this at my local walmart and had to give it a try! being from the south its hard to find a good sweet tea, but this one nailed it! i LOVE the taste! great price for kcups and my kids love this tea too! i would tell anyone to give it a try if they haven't yet!
Jessica C.
Golden Valley, AZ
This tea is absolutely perfect! It has just the right amount of flavor and sweetener and the price is great! I drink this tea everyday and always will! it is the best k-cup pod you can purchase.
Kristina S.
Foodie Expert
Tastes just like the teas you brew from a tea bag. The only let down is that I tasted like it had some type of artificial sweetener in it, which I could do without.
Sydney T.
Temple, GA
I am a huge fan of the celestial teas, my favorite is the sleepy time hands down !! But on the other hand I am a huge sweet tea drinker. This is so perfect when I just need a quick pick me up I just pop it in my Keruig and I'm off !
Taighlor A.
I liked this product very much it tastes very good and has great great great flavor
Vay D.
I personally love this tea I have 2 boxes of this tea and it's really good i can't wait until it gets chilly outside so I can stay drinking it more often.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Which flavor is your favorite?