Celestial Seasonings® Southern Sweet Perfect Iced Tea K-Cups uploaded by Jessica C.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Made with real tea leaves
  • Brew over ice
  • For use in all Keurig K-Cup brewers
  • Gluten free

Deb I.
Stroudsburg, PA
have grown fond of the K cups tea. easy to grab a cup any time you want without the wait of the brew. celestial has a calming effect, but sweet for that afternoon urge. Other alternatives are less expensive but not as good. would recommend for all tea teetotalers!
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Review for: Keurig Celestial Seasonings Southern Sweet Tea K-Cups, 96 Ct. Casepack more...
I love how refreshing and sweet this tea is! For how much I drink in the summer, this is a great price and lasts a while. Delicious flavor and I like the k cups because my husband drinks unsweet tea and I can make individual glasses instead of a whole pitcher.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
Love this one also to use in my Keurig. It taste great and can be made Hot or cold. And i love using my brewer because the water already comes out hot so i add a little sweetener and drink
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
My husband drinks a ridiculous amount of this tea, which he loves, and which I prefer him to drink instead of all the soda he used to drink. Works perfectly in the Keurig and has a great flavor, not too sweet, so there's no hassle of making a whole pot of tea at once.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,108 reviews
Review for: K-Cups Celestial Seasonings Perfect Iced Southern Sweet Tea 12 oz; 344 g more...
Its summer time now and nothing is better then a nice cold Iced Tea! Celestial Seasonings Southern Brew is delicious and it's not overly sweet. Just put a cup of ice under the keurig and you're good to go!
Danielle T.
Tempe, AZ
I love Celestial tea products and the fact that they have K-Cups really made me a happy customer! I love purchasing Celestial products due to their natural ingredients!
Chelsi D.
I usually make sweet tea myself, but when I am not in the mood this tea definitely hits the spot! They are affordable and I usually find these in quite a few different grocery stores. Even though its an iced tea, sometimes I enjoy it hot. I definitely recommend this. The peach flavoring is perfect. not too faint or strong and its not too artificial tasting
lori s.
Sparta, TN
i found this at my local walmart and had to give it a try! being from the south its hard to find a good sweet tea, but this one nailed it! i LOVE the taste! great price for kcups and my kids love this tea too! i would tell anyone to give it a try if they haven't yet!
Rebecca M.
West Chester, OH
I tried these a long time ago and wasn't a big fan. The tea tasted artificial and too sweet. I didn't like the idea of drinking tea out of a k cup anyway, I would rather brew a nice fresh batch on my own and add some sugar for sweet tea. I wouldn't buy these again
Val I.
This is ok - nothing special stood out about it to me. The packaging was fine - I love the Celestial Seasonings font. It is on par with other sweet teas. This was my first time purchasing this product though I've bought other Celestial Seasonings.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Whats the trick to getting this to taste cold? When ive brewed similar iced products, its always turned into a watered down product.
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Which flavor is your favorite?
Abby H.
Abbeville, AL
Does this taste like real sweet tea? Like you get from McDonlds or some where
Afsana I.
Bronx, NY
I love tea! I didn't know keurig has celestial tea. That's cool!

Amazon