BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

The tea experts at Celestial Seasonings® have put the Southern tradition of sweet tea into a K-Cup® portion pack for maximum flavor and convenience. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Annamaria C.
Im a cold tea drinker like lipton ice tea since were kids-so i will drink if i have a cold-hot tea. its the freshness of celestial seasoning teas that i love about.
Aijalon E.
Anchorage, AK
This stuff is so good I just love it so much and it taste very good and I really enjoy it a lot. I like that you make it and then it's good when it's cold.
Chelsi D.
I usually make sweet tea myself, but when I am not in the mood this tea definitely hits the spot! They are affordable and I usually find these in quite a few different grocery stores. Even though its an iced tea, sometimes I enjoy it hot. I definitely recommend this. The peach flavoring is perfect. not too faint or strong and its not too artificial tasting
Kristen K.
Manteca, CA
I like my sweet tea to be very sweet. This missed the mark for me. I like that's it's formulated to not be watered down when brewed over ice, but I didn't particularly care for the flavor.
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Perfect for a hot day in the summer! Easy to make and taste amazing every time. I love to fix a glass of this when I go for a jog! It really refreshes me and cools me off
Maria D.
Miami , FL
I love making these iced tea when guest come over or for large family gatherings. Really good tea
Angelica S.
Great taste! Would recommend to anyone that loves sweet tea. The price is also great.
Kimberly Y.
Waimanalo, HI
Love this tea, it's good hot or cold. Perfect for those hot summer days on ice with lemon slices.
Kelly W.
Sacramento, CA
Great iced tea product. Flavor is robust and tastes great. No waiting for a ice cold glass of sweet tea. Easy to make and blends easy.
Brandon B.
Prosperity, SC
This tea is really good!! I also tried the raspberry iced tea which waa also fantasic, even though it wasnt quite sweet enough for my taste!