BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #84 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
Madison M.
Madison M.
Foodie Expert
I swear by Celestial Seasonings- I am a tea guru and drink it at every occasion and Celestial has never failed me. I love to drink their sleepytime tea, you guessed it, when I am winding down before going to bed at night. It has great flavor, is extremely relaxing, and is reasonably priced.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.