BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
Lindy B.
Foodie Expert
So good and it's not heavy on flavor! I mix it up with some milk and honey. Best sleepy time tea I've had!
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
I love vanilla and sleepy time teas. they are delicious and relaxing! mmmm
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
I don't use this personally but my boyfriend does and he is absolutely crazy for it. It's the only thing that can get him to sleep at night.
Kelsey N.
Fredericktown , Oh
This is by far my favorite tea. It helps me wind down after a long day at work, helps me get through any sickness, and helps relieve my terrible reoccurring headaches! Much better flavor than the original Sleepytime tea!
shane c.
This is my favorite sleep time tea! It has a good flavor with a dash of vanilla. It also is effective at getting me to sleep. This is a great investment for a good nights sleep!
Anna B.
Enosburg Fls, VT
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. It really helps me get relaxed and got to sleep and stay asleep.
Rachii B.
Alpine, NY
The best flavor of sleepytime tea there is 🍵❤😴 Its really yummy with warm milk vs water knocks you right out
Bailey M.
This is a great tea to drink at the end of the day when all you want to do is unwind from a crazy day. I love the vanilla flavor that it has. It's not overpowering or fake tasting, but it also does have a strong flavor.

I also love Celestial's tea bags. I love that they don't have the string and are just the little packets.
Overall I would recommend this to anyone who likes vanilla and herbal teas!!
Alyssa M.
I like this more than the original Sleepytime flavor because of the vanilla flavor blended in. It helps to relax and calm before going to sleep with a nice, light flavor. Not only does it help you fall asleep, but the flavor is just an added bonus. Worth the price to help me sleep.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I love this tea i would definitely recommend this tea if your just getting into teas it has a spearmint flavor to it that is just amazing i do feel lime i was more relaxed if anything it was due to the aromatherapy i was getting with every sip i put half a teaspoon of sugar in it in case the flavor was to strong it was yummy!!
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.