BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #84 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
I love this tea. I really have problems getting to bed on time and just getting tired enough to go to bed. So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed. It's really soothing and delicious and helps me relax.
Jodi G.
Jodi G.
Herrin , IL
I am in love with this tea not only does it taste great but my daughter also loves it. I find that this really helps my daughter sleep at night.
Teph W.
Teph W.
Portland, OR
I absolutely LOVE sleepytime vanilla tea. Sometimes I put sugar in it, but other times I drink it plain. It's great for all times of the day, not just before bed.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Foodie Expert
My husband swears by this tea, this is his flavor. He drinks it when he wants to unwind for the night. I like the flavor as well and I will drink it at anytime of day.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Foodie Expert
I am in love with the sleepytime tea. It is perfect right before bed! The regular has great flavor and the vanilla kind is just as yummy!
Genna H.
Genna H.
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
This is an interesting flavor, and I like it. The vanilla is nice and it does work with soothing me. Doesn't make super tired like taking a melatonin but this is good. If you like vanilla you will like this.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Carthage, NC
I love this tea, especially when I have a scratchy throat, I just heat this up with some honey & it puts me right to sleep, plus the vanilla flavor is great.
Cassy H.
Cassy H.
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! Smells and tastes so good! Helps me relax at night for a good sleep! My favorite of the sleepy time brand.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
I am a tea drinker and just recently picked this up last Friday. This past week my anxiety and sleeplessness has been ridiculous so I decided to give this a try versus taking medication to sleep. This has been working very good for me! I'm impressed that it really does help me be able to fall asleep and when I wake up in the morning I feel calm and rested. I love the light vanilla minty flavor too! I picked up box #2 today!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Foodie Expert
I swear by Celestial Seasonings- I am a tea guru and drink it at every occasion and Celestial has never failed me. I love to drink their sleepytime tea, you guessed it, when I am winding down before going to bed at night. It has great flavor, is extremely relaxing, and is reasonably priced.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.