BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #84 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Foodie Expert
This doesn't help me sleep or get tired but it does help me get over a cold faster!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
I love vanilla and sleepy time teas. they are delicious and relaxing! mmmm
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm a huge tea drinker and I adore Celestial teas. They are always my go to for sleepy time tea.
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Statesboro, GA
Foodie Expert
Hesitant to try herbal tea but taste great! It's a really good treat to sip on at the end of the day right before bed. Definitely a repeat buyer for this high quality product. Price is set at good point too!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
I tried this tea for the first time recently & was pleasantly surprised! The taste wasn't too over powering & it helped me sleep! I will continue to repurchase!
floof g.
floof g.
Perfect nighttime tea, it actually really helps to unwind you and my kids love the sleepy time grape flavor. My go to nighttime tea forever 😍
Jeanette R.
Jeanette R.
Clyde, MI
I love this tea so much! It tastes great, and is very relaxing. I have some almost every night and it helps me unwind and sleep well.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
The vanilla was not my favorite but i love the sleepy-time tea by them so of course I drank it. I would suggest sticking to the regular sleepy-time or the one with honey. But it is still good if you don't mind the vanilla.
Marissa W.
Marissa W.
Newburgh, NY
Foodie Expert
Great bedtime tea but I think that it could definitely taste better. It's worth a try!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Estacada, OR
Foodie Expert
Trying this for the first time now. It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea. It also smells great.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.