BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I love tea and this has been added to my "must have" list to keep in my cabinet. The packaging keeps it fresh, so no worries there. I drink it with a little milk and sugar, and it tastes great! I don't know of another brand that sells sleepytime in vanilla flavor! I would buy again :)
Teph W.
Portland, OR
I absolutely LOVE sleepytime vanilla tea. Sometimes I put sugar in it, but other times I drink it plain. It's great for all times of the day, not just before bed.
Jackie C.
The vanilla was not my favorite but i love the sleepy-time tea by them so of course I drank it. I would suggest sticking to the regular sleepy-time or the one with honey. But it is still good if you don't mind the vanilla.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This stuff is literally amazing. It tastes so delicious i drank two cups in a row forgetting it was sleepytime and that i was supposed to have guests over later that night. It was worth it this stuff is a go to for me when i have insomnia or if i just want some delicious tea that just so happens to make me super tired.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas
The perfect ending to a rough day is in a cup of this tea. Soft, subtle vanilla is the ultimate comfort. Add a little honey and a splash of milk and you'll feel wonderful. No caffeine, so it won't keep you awake. I'm addicted.
marcella b.
Foodie Expert
This tea tastes amazing! I have loved every flavor I buy from Celestial, but vanilla is definitely my favorite! I just recently started using sleepy time tea on nights where I have time to enjoy a nice cup of tea before bed, and I don't know how but it knocks me out! (Not in a harsh way!) I have such a nice sleep, because I feel so peaceful and calm after my tea! I tell all my friends about it and I recommend everyone try it!
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
A nice relaxing mild tea. Perfect for a nice afternoon reading your favorite book, or getting ready for bed. The flavor is mild, not at all overwhelming. It is soothing and a great tea to wind down with but I also like to drink it at work simply for the taste and I can only handle so much caffeine so it's nice to have a caffeine free, calorie free, great tasting hot drink to enjoy during the day.
Caprice D.
This is hands down one of my favorite teas. It's delicious and helps me relax at night. I love the other Sleepytime teas as well, but this one is definitely my favorite of all of them. I've repurchased it several times now and will continue to purchase it. I like that it is caffeine free.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
Foodie Expert
My back to product is Sleepytime Tea. School is going to be back in session soon, which means a lot of restless nights. This tea will help me relax and fall asleep. I recommend this to others, especially to people that do not like to take a pill to make them fall asleep.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
It may sound silly but, a warm cup of this tea really relaxes me and puts me in a better mood, I don't know if that's just in my head or if it really does soothe me. I often have anxiety and to calm it I drink a cup of this in a nice bath. It's also a nice alternative as a coffee substitute.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.