BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #52 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
Stephanie S.
I tried this tea for the first time recently & was pleasantly surprised! The taste wasn't too over powering & it helped me sleep! I will continue to repurchase!
Dora M.
Fishers, Indiana
My favorite night time sleep tea, such a wonderful flavor and even better with honey I often find myself restocking this one more than the others in my stash.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Sleepy time tea has always been one of my favorites. It really does help calm me down at nighttime and help me fall asleep so much easier. And it's delicious!
Katie C.
Carthage, NC
I love this tea, especially when I have a scratchy throat, I just heat this up with some honey & it puts me right to sleep, plus the vanilla flavor is great.
Sheridan S.
Lawton
Sometimes I have trouble sleeping, so I'll make a cup of this. I love the vanilla! The tea is very calming and soothing. Its a great way to end the night.
Samantha S.
Eden Prairie, MN
I drink this every night before bed and the vanilla flavor is very soothing and smells great. It's great value for the price tag. I always have it around.
Lisa P.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Great to relax with after a long day with three kids. I enjoy it when I am sick with honey. The tea is not overly sweet and the hint of vanilla is calming.
Brooke S.
Portville, NY
This is the best "treat" before bed. It has enough flavor but is not overpowering. I am so glad I decided to add this to my hoarding collection of teas.
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
I love the fact that this brand carries a Sleepytime Vanilla tea. Vanilla is great with everything and usually relaxing teas do not have these flavors.
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
I love this brand and all their variety in teas. I love their teas and enjoy trying new ones often. I have a stock pile going. This is my favorite.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.