BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #52 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Hesitant to try herbal tea but taste great! It's a really good treat to sip on at the end of the day right before bed. Definitely a repeat buyer for this high quality product. Price is set at good point too!
Mavis K.
This is my favorite tea. My mom have troubles to sleep and she drinks one cup of Sleepytime tea and she relax. It's really affordable, we buy the big box on the supermarket.
Jackie C.
The vanilla was not my favorite but i love the sleepy-time tea by them so of course I drank it. I would suggest sticking to the regular sleepy-time or the one with honey. But it is still good if you don't mind the vanilla.
Kelsey N.
Fredericktown , Oh
This is by far my favorite tea. It helps me wind down after a long day at work, helps me get through any sickness, and helps relieve my terrible reoccurring headaches! Much better flavor than the original Sleepytime tea!
Genna H.
Auburn, AL
This is an interesting flavor, and I like it. The vanilla is nice and it does work with soothing me. Doesn't make super tired like taking a melatonin but this is good. If you like vanilla you will like this.
shane c.
This is my favorite sleep time tea! It has a good flavor with a dash of vanilla. It also is effective at getting me to sleep. This is a great investment for a good nights sleep!
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
My favorite of the sleepytime teas! The vanilla is so nice and it's different than any other tea I have bought before. It is perfect for drinking in bed while reading to get ready to sleep
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Obsessed with this. Great for a wind down before bed.. Finish my work in bed with this on my nightstand! Not as good as the original.. But the vanilla adds a little something extra, it's not too overwhelming.
Jenny B.
My husband swears by this tea, this is his flavor. He drinks it when he wants to unwind for the night. I like the flavor as well and I will drink it at anytime of day.
Teph W.
Portland, OR
I absolutely LOVE sleepytime vanilla tea. Sometimes I put sugar in it, but other times I drink it plain. It's great for all times of the day, not just before bed.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.