BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #85 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I like this more than the original Sleepytime flavor because of the vanilla flavor blended in. It helps to relax and calm before going to sleep with a nice, light flavor. Not only does it help you fall asleep, but the flavor is just an added bonus. Worth the price to help me sleep.
Andrea V.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a nice alternative to the traditional sleepy time tea. The vanilla adds a sweetness that is nice. Plus it smells heavenly.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
Foodie Expert
I love tea and this has been added to my "must have" list to keep in my cabinet. The packaging keeps it fresh, so no worries there. I drink it with a little milk and sugar, and it tastes great! I don't know of another brand that sells sleepytime in vanilla flavor! I would buy again :)
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Mesa, AZ
Loveeee how the vanilla tastes. Not too strong but still sweet. Really helps put me to sleep too. Definitely worth the price
DeArryka W.
DeArryka W.
Carbondale, IL
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect. Tea to brew for bedtime. It puts me in a relaxed mood so I can wind down and the vanilla tastes amazing!
Kelsey N.
Kelsey N.
Fredericktown , Oh
This is by far my favorite tea. It helps me wind down after a long day at work, helps me get through any sickness, and helps relieve my terrible reoccurring headaches! Much better flavor than the original Sleepytime tea!
Kelsi L.
Kelsi L.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
Obsessed with this. Great for a wind down before bed.. Finish my work in bed with this on my nightstand! Not as good as the original.. But the vanilla adds a little something extra, it's not too overwhelming.
shane c.
shane c.
This is my favorite sleep time tea! It has a good flavor with a dash of vanilla. It also is effective at getting me to sleep. This is a great investment for a good nights sleep!
Casey P.
Casey P.
Gilbert
It does help with anxiety a bit from a calming perspective. Does not make me tired, but I do feel relaxed.
Dominique B.
Dominique B.
Southgate, MI
Amazing flavor. Much better than the original. Was sleepy within 30 minutes of starting.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.