BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #52 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
Rachel D.
This tea is so sweet and perfect for winding down before bed, or as a treat during the day! I don't even use sugar with this tea because it stands alone perfectly. You get 20 tea bags for around $3 which is pretty good to me!
Alyssa M.
I like this more than the original Sleepytime flavor because of the vanilla flavor blended in. It helps to relax and calm before going to sleep with a nice, light flavor. Not only does it help you fall asleep, but the flavor is just an added bonus. Worth the price to help me sleep.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
My back to product is Sleepytime Tea. School is going to be back in session soon, which means a lot of restless nights. This tea will help me relax and fall asleep. I recommend this to others, especially to people that do not like to take a pill to make them fall asleep.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This stuff is literally amazing. It tastes so delicious i drank two cups in a row forgetting it was sleepytime and that i was supposed to have guests over later that night. It was worth it this stuff is a go to for me when i have insomnia or if i just want some delicious tea that just so happens to make me super tired.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Such a nice relaxing tea. Most bedtime teas have a strong chamomile or lemon flavor that I'm not too fond of. It reminds me of medicine or being sick :( this one is lovely because of the nice vanilla flavor, it adds smoothness and sweetness to it. I drink it plan almost every night. Love it!
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
I love tea and this has been added to my "must have" list to keep in my cabinet. The packaging keeps it fresh, so no worries there. I drink it with a little milk and sugar, and it tastes great! I don't know of another brand that sells sleepytime in vanilla flavor! I would buy again :)
Tiffany A.
I love this tea. I really have problems getting to bed on time and just getting tired enough to go to bed. So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed. It's really soothing and delicious and helps me relax.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
Love this Tea. The flavor is warm and relaxing. This truly does help me calm before bed. The vanilla is a nice touch, most other sleep teas are very herbal tasting but the vanilla is very smooth and calming.
Caprice D.
This is hands down one of my favorite teas. It's delicious and helps me relax at night. I love the other Sleepytime teas as well, but this one is definitely my favorite of all of them. I've repurchased it several times now and will continue to purchase it. I like that it is caffeine free.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Hesitant to try herbal tea but taste great! It's a really good treat to sip on at the end of the day right before bed. Definitely a repeat buyer for this high quality product. Price is set at good point too!
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.