BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #84 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
Cryssie A.
Cryssie A.
Vancouver, WA
Foodie Expert
I can't express how much I am thankful for Sleepytime Tea!  My husband has to be in bed by 8PM due to an early morning schedule.  It's still light outside!  Sleepytime tea helps me to fall asleep at an early time!
Eleni T.
Eleni T.
Foodie Expert
Such a calm and soothing tea. Love drinking this towards the end of the day to wind down. The packaging allows for easy storage. I love this brand and will continue to purchase in the future.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Foodie Expert
Celestial Seasonings are my favorite brand of tea. This Sleepytime Vanilla is great to help unwind. I drink Sleepytime tea, especially this flavor a couple nights a week when I'm feeling jittery or can not relax as easily as I would like. It's caffeine free which I'm a big fan of and it's made with all natural ingredients. It is exactly the same ingredients as their Original Sleepytime Tea except they added a rich vanilla flavor. It includes; vanilla, chamomile, spearmint, & lemongrass. All perfect herbs proven for centuries to promote sleep & relaxation.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Foodie Expert
Sleepy time tea has always been one of my favorites. It really does help calm me down at nighttime and help me fall asleep so much easier. And it's delicious!
Dora M.
Dora M.
Fishers, Indiana
Foodie Expert
My favorite night time sleep tea, such a wonderful flavor and even better with honey I often find myself restocking this one more than the others in my stash.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Eagan, MN
I drink this every night before bed and the vanilla flavor is very soothing and smells great. It's great value for the price tag. I always have it around.
Ivy B.
Ivy B.
Lucedale, MS
I love this brand and all their variety in teas. I love their teas and enjoy trying new ones often. I have a stock pile going. This is my favorite.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this tea i would definitely recommend this tea if your just getting into teas it has a spearmint flavor to it that is just amazing i do feel lime i was more relaxed if anything it was due to the aromatherapy i was getting with every sip i put half a teaspoon of sugar in it in case the flavor was to strong it was yummy!!
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
This is a great tea to drink at the end of the day when all you want to do is unwind from a crazy day. I love the vanilla flavor that it has. It's not overpowering or fake tasting, but it also does have a strong flavor.

I also love Celestial's tea bags. I love that they don't have the string and are just the little packets.
Overall I would recommend this to anyone who likes vanilla and herbal teas!!
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Portville, NY
This is the best "treat" before bed. It has enough flavor but is not overpowering. I am so glad I decided to add this to my hoarding collection of teas.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.