BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #52 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
Erica S.
Celestial Seasonings are my favorite brand of tea. This Sleepytime Vanilla is great to help unwind. I drink Sleepytime tea, especially this flavor a couple nights a week when I'm feeling jittery or can not relax as easily as I would like. It's caffeine free which I'm a big fan of and it's made with all natural ingredients. It is exactly the same ingredients as their Original Sleepytime Tea except they added a rich vanilla flavor. It includes; vanilla, chamomile, spearmint, & lemongrass. All perfect herbs proven for centuries to promote sleep & relaxation.
Eleni T.
Such a calm and soothing tea. Love drinking this towards the end of the day to wind down. The packaging allows for easy storage. I love this brand and will continue to purchase in the future.
Wendy C.
I am a tea drinker and just recently picked this up last Friday. This past week my anxiety and sleeplessness has been ridiculous so I decided to give this a try versus taking medication to sleep. This has been working very good for me! I'm impressed that it really does help me be able to fall asleep and when I wake up in the morning I feel calm and rested. I love the light vanilla minty flavor too! I picked up box #2 today!
marcella b.
This tea tastes amazing! I have loved every flavor I buy from Celestial, but vanilla is definitely my favorite! I just recently started using sleepy time tea on nights where I have time to enjoy a nice cup of tea before bed, and I don't know how but it knocks me out! (Not in a harsh way!) I have such a nice sleep, because I feel so peaceful and calm after my tea! I tell all my friends about it and I recommend everyone try it!
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
A nice relaxing mild tea. Perfect for a nice afternoon reading your favorite book, or getting ready for bed. The flavor is mild, not at all overwhelming. It is soothing and a great tea to wind down with but I also like to drink it at work simply for the taste and I can only handle so much caffeine so it's nice to have a caffeine free, calorie free, great tasting hot drink to enjoy during the day.
Leslie H.
San Antonio, TX
I love this tea i would definitely recommend this tea if your just getting into teas it has a spearmint flavor to it that is just amazing i do feel lime i was more relaxed if anything it was due to the aromatherapy i was getting with every sip i put half a teaspoon of sugar in it in case the flavor was to strong it was yummy!!
Bailey M.
This is a great tea to drink at the end of the day when all you want to do is unwind from a crazy day. I love the vanilla flavor that it has. It's not overpowering or fake tasting, but it also does have a strong flavor.

I also love Celestial's tea bags. I love that they don't have the string and are just the little packets.
Overall I would recommend this to anyone who likes vanilla and herbal teas!!
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
My family LOVES the sleepytime teas. We bought this one to try something different. It has a pretty strong, pleasing vanilla aroma and flavor. I enjoyed it but my husband who likes the original flavor did not like the vanilla at all so I wouldn't say it's for everyone.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I found this new vanilla spice flavor and it is the best one yet!. I liked it so much I went back to my local grocery store and got 2 more boxes just in case they were season flavor. The aroma is so satisfying and I don't even have to add sugar or honey it's great on it's own. I really like that it is caffeine free gives me a chance to drink it before bedtime.
Rachel D.
This tea is so sweet and perfect for winding down before bed, or as a treat during the day! I don't even use sugar with this tea because it stands alone perfectly. You get 20 tea bags for around $3 which is pretty good to me!
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.