BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #84 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
Katie F.
Katie F.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite ritual before bed time (other than red wine).  It's a nice smooth taste with hints of vanilla and smells amazing.  Pairs great with a nice book.  It's cheap and can be found at most grocery stores.  I would recommend it to friends, and was recommended by a friend to try it!  One box will last you a good while as well.
Shelly M.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
I have grown to love tea and Celestial Seasonings has such a wide variety of flavors. They have also turned to the healthy side of things with their detox and ginger tea. I think that the bags have just the right amount of seasoning, for a perfect cup of tea to enjoy anytime of day.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
I LOVE the Sleepytime line. In the winter I drink it a ton to help my ease of falling asleep and for comfort. I add a little milk and honey and it's perfect, but you can honestly drink it without anything and it's still delicious. I love this and the peach one the most!
BRANDY G.
BRANDY G.
Southfield, MI
Foodie Expert
My kids love tea and this is perfect for the before bed drink to calm them down. The flavor is excellent and the value it great! Its not that expensive as far as tea bags go, I would say it falls right in the middle as far as pricing goes. I would buy it again!
Jenn J.
Jenn J.
Foodie Expert
This has been my favorite tea since I was a teenager. I struggle with falling asleep, so I drink a cup of this before bed every night. It's light and it smells amazing. It's super relaxing and easy to drink. I will die if this is ever discontinued.
Natalia H.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
One of my favorite teas! Sleepytime vanilla helped me so much during my pregnancy to really soothe and calm me to prepare for rest. I love this tea, taste is great and is SO affordable. Will use for many years to come in all the Sleepytime flavors
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Cookeville, TN
My fiance has trouble sleeping and has suffered from insomnia for years. This stuff helps him get into the mind frame that its time for bed and relaxes him to where his insomnia loses every time. We love this stuff and would recommend every time.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
This brand makes great teas! Super affordable $3, find it at Walmart. I make mine at night with a teaspoon of honey. I love all of them. This flavor and the throat tamer are the two I repurchase most often. Give it a try, you'll enjoy it.
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Foodie Expert
Celestial herbal sleepy time tea is a good brand! And very affordable! The vanilla though I wasn't a big fan, it's very strong and very sweet, if you like sweet strong vanilla then you'll like this, but if you don't I don't recommend it.
Lina P.
Lina P.
Delano, CA
Foodie Expert
This is such a perfect tea for relax time before bed! The scent is lovely and it is so delicious! It contains chamomile, so I'm always sleepy after drinking it, which is what I want. I highly recommend this for people who really need to wind down!
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.