BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Foodie Expert
Hesitant to try herbal tea but taste great! It's a really good treat to sip on at the end of the day right before bed. Definitely a repeat buyer for this high quality product. Price is set at good point too!
Mavis K.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite tea. My mom have troubles to sleep and she drinks one cup of Sleepytime tea and she relax. It's really affordable, we buy the big box on the supermarket.
Genna H.
Auburn, AL
Foodie Expert
This is an interesting flavor, and I like it. The vanilla is nice and it does work with soothing me. Doesn't make super tired like taking a melatonin but this is good. If you like vanilla you will like this.
Stephanie S.
Foodie Expert
I tried this tea for the first time recently & was pleasantly surprised! The taste wasn't too over powering & it helped me sleep! I will continue to repurchase!
Kristen W.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Foodie Expert
Sleepy time tea has always been one of my favorites. It really does help calm me down at nighttime and help me fall asleep so much easier. And it's delicious!
Dora M.
Fishers, Indiana
Foodie Expert
My favorite night time sleep tea, such a wonderful flavor and even better with honey I often find myself restocking this one more than the others in my stash.
Sheridan S.
Lawton
Sometimes I have trouble sleeping, so I'll make a cup of this. I love the vanilla! The tea is very calming and soothing. Its a great way to end the night.
Samantha S.
Eden Prairie, MN
I drink this every night before bed and the vanilla flavor is very soothing and smells great. It's great value for the price tag. I always have it around.
Brooke S.
Portville, NY
This is the best "treat" before bed. It has enough flavor but is not overpowering. I am so glad I decided to add this to my hoarding collection of teas.
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the fact that this brand carries a Sleepytime Vanilla tea. Vanilla is great with everything and usually relaxing teas do not have these flavors.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.