BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #84 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Foodie Expert
This tea is so sweet and perfect for winding down before bed, or as a treat during the day! I don't even use sugar with this tea because it stands alone perfectly. You get 20 tea bags for around $3 which is pretty good to me!
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
milford, MA
Foodie Expert
Love this Tea. The flavor is warm and relaxing. This truly does help me calm before bed. The vanilla is a nice touch, most other sleep teas are very herbal tasting but the vanilla is very smooth and calming.
Mavis K.
Mavis K.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite tea. My mom have troubles to sleep and she drinks one cup of Sleepytime tea and she relax. It's really affordable, we buy the big box on the supermarket.
Shayleen N.
Shayleen N.
Kissimmee, FL
Foodie Expert
I love the fact that this brand carries a Sleepytime Vanilla tea. Vanilla is great with everything and usually relaxing teas do not have these flavors.
Blaze L.
Blaze L.
Foodie Expert
My daughter and i love this tea she drinks about 4 cups a day so we can hardly keep it stocked 😂😂😂
Jillian L.
Jillian L.
Fort Wayne, IN
My go too tea for winding down my evening. Tastes sooo good and relaxes me. Perfect bedtime tea!!
Erika E.
Erika E.
Stockton, CA
Great tea to drink before bed, helps relax you & get you ready for a goodnight sleep!
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Foodie Expert
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea is what I drink every night before bed. I have trouble sleeping, so I am always looking for all natural ways to help me fall asleep easier. This tea really does the trick. It has just the right about of vanilla to make it sweet and the smell instantly calms me down. I love this tea and I don't go to bed without it.
LeAnn F.
LeAnn F.
Shreveport
This tea is not only amazing for those nights when I just can't turn my brain off but the aroma and taste seem almost gourmet. Seriously. The Vanilla is not overpowering and even seems to add it's own sweetness to the tea.  I will always recommend any kind of celestial seasonings teas to my friends and family. They are amazingly flavored and fairly priced
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. I am obsessed with herbal teas. This vanilla tea is my favorite to to drink when I'm ready to relax. I have two other boxes of celestial teas and love them also. I'm so glad that they are resonably priced. My favorite has to be the sugar cookie. To sweeten mine up a bit I put about a teaspoon of organic honey in it and drink them that way.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.