BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
BRANDY G.
Southfield, MI
My kids love tea and this is perfect for the before bed drink to calm them down. The flavor is excellent and the value it great! Its not that expensive as far as tea bags go, I would say it falls right in the middle as far as pricing goes. I would buy it again!
Jenn J.
This has been my favorite tea since I was a teenager. I struggle with falling asleep, so I drink a cup of this before bed every night. It's light and it smells amazing. It's super relaxing and easy to drink. I will die if this is ever discontinued.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
One of my favorite teas! Sleepytime vanilla helped me so much during my pregnancy to really soothe and calm me to prepare for rest. I love this tea, taste is great and is SO affordable. Will use for many years to come in all the Sleepytime flavors
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
My fiance has trouble sleeping and has suffered from insomnia for years. This stuff helps him get into the mind frame that its time for bed and relaxes him to where his insomnia loses every time. We love this stuff and would recommend every time.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Celestial herbal sleepy time tea is a good brand! And very affordable! The vanilla though I wasn't a big fan, it's very strong and very sweet, if you like sweet strong vanilla then you'll like this, but if you don't I don't recommend it.
Lina P.
Delano, CA
This is such a perfect tea for relax time before bed! The scent is lovely and it is so delicious! It contains chamomile, so I'm always sleepy after drinking it, which is what I want. I highly recommend this for people who really need to wind down!
Cryssie A.
Vancouver, WA
I can't express how much I am thankful for Sleepytime Tea!  My husband has to be in bed by 8PM due to an early morning schedule.  It's still light outside!  Sleepytime tea helps me to fall asleep at an early time!
Erica S.
Celestial Seasonings are my favorite brand of tea. This Sleepytime Vanilla is great to help unwind. I drink Sleepytime tea, especially this flavor a couple nights a week when I'm feeling jittery or can not relax as easily as I would like. It's caffeine free which I'm a big fan of and it's made with all natural ingredients. It is exactly the same ingredients as their Original Sleepytime Tea except they added a rich vanilla flavor. It includes; vanilla, chamomile, spearmint, & lemongrass. All perfect herbs proven for centuries to promote sleep & relaxation.
Eleni T.
Such a calm and soothing tea. Love drinking this towards the end of the day to wind down. The packaging allows for easy storage. I love this brand and will continue to purchase in the future.
Wendy C.
I am a tea drinker and just recently picked this up last Friday. This past week my anxiety and sleeplessness has been ridiculous so I decided to give this a try versus taking medication to sleep. This has been working very good for me! I'm impressed that it really does help me be able to fall asleep and when I wake up in the morning I feel calm and rested. I love the light vanilla minty flavor too! I picked up box #2 today!
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.