BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #88 in Tea

• Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be ...6 Answers
Amara B.
Lancaster , CA
This is by far one of my most favorite teas ever! I’ve never been a hot tea kind of person but i decided to give this one a try because i have horrible sleeping habits.. and within 30-60 minutes of be drinking it, i was relaxed. It’s not gonna put you to sleep like NyQuil but it definitely relaxes you enough to help you fall asleep. I recommend it! I also add 3 splendas but it doesn’t really need it
Sam S.
San Antonio, TX
The ingredients are great and the blend of spices really work to calm me down and help me relax/fall asleep. The tea has a hint of vanilla which gives the tea a soft sweet undertone which I thoroughly enjoy. This tea just makes me want to cuddle up in bed or next to a fireplace on a winter night.
Phoenix S.
I do perfer the regular Sleepytime after having tried this. I like the vanilla in there, but it overpowers the rest of the tea and if steeped even slightly too long tastes like a grassy vanilla tea. Not ideal.
Kayley P.
Mansfield, MO
I really like this tea. It's so nice and calming. I make it for my husband every night when he gets home from work. It has a really nice flavor that is wonderfully complimented when sweetened with honey.
Kat T.
Springfield, MO
Sleepy time tea is a night time ritual in my house... My husband accidentally grabbed the vanilla once and it was a pleasant mix up in my night time tea routine. Worth a try and not overly fragrant
sarah h.
Sheridan, AR
so comforting, sweet and delicious. makes me feel like a kid again, my dad always used to fix me this when i couldn’t sleep. i love sleepytime tea and i still use it to this day!
Gail M.
I absolutely love Sleepy Time Tea. I have a really hard time sleeping, but just one cup of sleepytime tea, helps so much. I'll definitely continue to buy and use it
Kari P.
Des Moines, IA
Sleepytime tea is a favorite in our house. Whether to relax, wind down after a busy day, or to soothe a die tired throat, we always have a box or two in it cupboard
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love this tea. I am obsessed with herbal teas. This vanilla tea is my favorite to to drink when I'm ready to relax. I have two other boxes of celestial teas and love them also. I'm so glad that they are resonably priced. My favorite has to be the sugar cookie. To sweeten mine up a bit I put about a teaspoon of organic honey in it and drink them that way.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea is what I drink every night before bed. I have trouble sleeping, so I am always looking for all natural ways to help me fall asleep easier. This tea really does the trick. It has just the right about of vanilla to make it sweet and the smell instantly calms me down. I love this tea and I don't go to bed without it.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.