BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Foodie Expert
This brand makes great teas! Super affordable $3, find it at Walmart. I make mine at night with a teaspoon of honey. I love all of them. This flavor and the throat tamer are the two I repurchase most often. Give it a try, you'll enjoy it.
Diana S.
Del Rio, TX
I am in love with this tea. I drink it every night before I go to bed. It really does help me fall asleep. I add a little bit of honey in it. But the vanilla is so nice and I am definitely buying this again.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
I love this tea. I am obsessed with herbal teas. This vanilla tea is my favorite to to drink when I'm ready to relax. I have two other boxes of celestial teas and love them also. I'm so glad that they are resonably priced. My favorite has to be the sugar cookie. To sweeten mine up a bit I put about a teaspoon of organic honey in it and drink them that way.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I found this new vanilla spice flavor and it is the best one yet!. I liked it so much I went back to my local grocery store and got 2 more boxes just in case they were season flavor. The aroma is so satisfying and I don't even have to add sugar or honey it's great on it's own. I really like that it is caffeine free gives me a chance to drink it before bedtime.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Foodie Expert
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea is what I drink every night before bed. I have trouble sleeping, so I am always looking for all natural ways to help me fall asleep easier. This tea really does the trick. It has just the right about of vanilla to make it sweet and the smell instantly calms me down. I love this tea and I don't go to bed without it.
LeAnn F.
Shreveport
This tea is not only amazing for those nights when I just can't turn my brain off but the aroma and taste seem almost gourmet. Seriously. The Vanilla is not overpowering and even seems to add it's own sweetness to the tea.  I will always recommend any kind of celestial seasonings teas to my friends and family. They are amazingly flavored and fairly priced
Katie F.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite ritual before bed time (other than red wine).  It's a nice smooth taste with hints of vanilla and smells amazing.  Pairs great with a nice book.  It's cheap and can be found at most grocery stores.  I would recommend it to friends, and was recommended by a friend to try it!  One box will last you a good while as well.
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
I have grown to love tea and Celestial Seasonings has such a wide variety of flavors. They have also turned to the healthy side of things with their detox and ginger tea. I think that the bags have just the right amount of seasoning, for a perfect cup of tea to enjoy anytime of day.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
I LOVE the Sleepytime line. In the winter I drink it a ton to help my ease of falling asleep and for comfort. I add a little milk and honey and it's perfect, but you can honestly drink it without anything and it's still delicious. I love this and the peach one the most!
BRANDY G.
Southfield, MI
Foodie Expert
My kids love tea and this is perfect for the before bed drink to calm them down. The flavor is excellent and the value it great! Its not that expensive as far as tea bags go, I would say it falls right in the middle as far as pricing goes. I would buy it again!
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.