BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #84 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Caffeine Free Herbal Tea: 100% natural Naturally caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but...1 Answers
  • Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The or...2 Answers
  • The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to ...6 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Vanilla Herbal Tea
  • "So I make a cup of this every night with a little bit of milk and sugar and drink it while I'm unwinding from my day and getting ready for bed." in 1 review
  • "It has a much better flavor than the original sleepytime tea." in 1 review
marcella b.
marcella b.
Foodie Expert
This tea tastes amazing! I have loved every flavor I buy from Celestial, but vanilla is definitely my favorite! I just recently started using sleepy time tea on nights where I have time to enjoy a nice cup of tea before bed, and I don't know how but it knocks me out! (Not in a harsh way!) I have such a nice sleep, because I feel so peaceful and calm after my tea! I tell all my friends about it and I recommend everyone try it!
Jessye W.
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
A nice relaxing mild tea. Perfect for a nice afternoon reading your favorite book, or getting ready for bed. The flavor is mild, not at all overwhelming. It is soothing and a great tea to wind down with but I also like to drink it at work simply for the taste and I can only handle so much caffeine so it's nice to have a caffeine free, calorie free, great tasting hot drink to enjoy during the day.
Misouri A.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
I found this new vanilla spice flavor and it is the best one yet!. I liked it so much I went back to my local grocery store and got 2 more boxes just in case they were season flavor. The aroma is so satisfying and I don't even have to add sugar or honey it's great on it's own. I really like that it is caffeine free gives me a chance to drink it before bedtime.
Tori G.
Tori G.
Redlands, CA
This stuff is literally amazing. It tastes so delicious i drank two cups in a row forgetting it was sleepytime and that i was supposed to have guests over later that night. It was worth it this stuff is a go to for me when i have insomnia or if i just want some delicious tea that just so happens to make me super tired.
Linda L.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
Such a nice relaxing tea. Most bedtime teas have a strong chamomile or lemon flavor that I'm not too fond of. It reminds me of medicine or being sick :( this one is lovely because of the nice vanilla flavor, it adds smoothness and sweetness to it. I drink it plan almost every night. Love it!
Melanie L.
Melanie L.
Middlesboro, KY
It may sound silly but, a warm cup of this tea really relaxes me and puts me in a better mood, I don't know if that's just in my head or if it really does soothe me. I often have anxiety and to calm it I drink a cup of this in a nice bath. It's also a nice alternative as a coffee substitute.
Caprice D.
Caprice D.
This is hands down one of my favorite teas. It's delicious and helps me relax at night. I love the other Sleepytime teas as well, but this one is definitely my favorite of all of them. I've repurchased it several times now and will continue to purchase it. I like that it is caffeine free.
Carmen B.
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
Foodie Expert
My back to product is Sleepytime Tea. School is going to be back in session soon, which means a lot of restless nights. This tea will help me relax and fall asleep. I recommend this to others, especially to people that do not like to take a pill to make them fall asleep.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Holly Pond, AL
Foodie Expert
My family LOVES the sleepytime teas. We bought this one to try something different. It has a pretty strong, pleasing vanilla aroma and flavor. I enjoyed it but my husband who likes the original flavor did not like the vanilla at all so I wouldn't say it's for everyone.
Connie A.
Connie A.
Seguin, Texas
The perfect ending to a rough day is in a cup of this tea. Soft, subtle vanilla is the ultimate comfort. Add a little honey and a splash of milk and you'll feel wonderful. No caffeine, so it won't keep you awake. I'm addicted.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
New Brighton, MN
The packaging says it's new but how new is it? will I be able to find it at my local grocery store or superstore?
Christa G.
Christa G.
Cheraw, SC
Foodie Expert
Is this tea truly better than the original Sleepytime tea? The original Sleepytime tea was perfect for unwinding after a long day and tasted great!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
Foodie Expert
Im not a big tea drinker or fan usually do not like the taste but I do love vanilla. Is it a good vanilla taste? Does this tea really help with sleep? I work third shifts and have a hard time feeling tired when I'm off and don't fall asleep until afternoon.