Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Throat Tamer Caffeine Free uploaded by Wendy C.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Throat Tamer Caffeine Free uploaded by Erika S.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Throat Tamer Caffeine Free uploaded by Shaunic S.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Classic Sleepytime Flavor
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Throat Tamer Caffeine Free
  • "This product definitely works and I would recommend it to anyone! " in 1 review
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
This is my favorite tea for bedtime. It's very relaxing, full flavored, and delicious. I always use a spoon of honey and a bit of cream for the perfect, relaxing cup. I'm usually getting sleepy before I finish the last sip.
Kassia R.
Purchased at: CVS
Recently bought this for my husband who was sick with a chest cold and sore throat. He absolutely loved it. He said it calmed his sore throat down but also made him feel relaxed. I decided to try it and the taste was a little herbal-y for me, but with a little honey and lemon it was great.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
I bought this tea when I had a cold. No matter how long it steeped, it still tastes like watered down hot tea. I find that this brand is not tasty to me. I do not recommend this and will not buy this again.
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
This is my favorite tea for when I’m sick! It really does soothe your throat with the slippery elm bark and it’s also caffeine free so you can drink my at night. It’s Calvin and soothing and perfect before bed!
Sarah K.
Excellent caffeine free tea to serve children at bedtime. It pairs well with milk and the mint is a plus during allergies and flu season. Our go to tea for sore throats.
Wendy C.
1,426 reviews
It’s been a while since I’ve used this but I had to get it again and I’m happy I did.

I had bronchitis 2 weeks ago but this dry cough won’t go away and let me tell you this tea makes a huge difference and it’s so soothing on my throat. It’s does have a minty licorice taste wich is good I just add some extra honey because it’s good for the throat too. I plan on keeping a box of this handy from this point on.
brianna l.
The flavor of this tea isn't my favorite but it does work well. It has some mint which feels good on your throat. It also coats it so when you swallow it feels better. My mom and dad both love it.
Sarah L.
THIS TEA IS THE BEST!!! Seriously, whenever I have a sore throat this is my go-to tea. The best part is you can have it at night before you go to bed because there is no caffeine. It is the classic sleepytime licorice flavor.
Sonya S.
Prague, OK
This is my go-to tea when I have a sore throat or cough. Honestly, it's one of my favorite teas for any time. It's delicious alone, and fabulous with some honey. They're will always be a box in my cabinet.
Monica C.
Scottdale, GA
My husband and I swear by this tea. It really does help to go to sleep. It completely relaxes you. The last time I had the flu, this stuff helped me through all the night sweats and tossing and turning.

Amazon