Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Throat Tamer Caffeine Free uploaded by Wendy C.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Throat Tamer Caffeine Free uploaded by Erika S.Celestial Seasonings® Sleepytime® Throat Tamer Caffeine Free uploaded by Shaunic S.

BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS®

• Classic Sleepytime Flavor
  • Naturally Caffeine Free
  • Kosher
  • Gluten Free
  • Healthy Teas. Healthy Planet. Healthy You!
  • Blended in Boulder, CO

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This product definitely works and I would recommend it to anyone! " in 1 review
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
This is my favorite tea for when I’m sick! It really does soothe your throat with the slippery elm bark and it’s also caffeine free so you can drink my at night. It’s Calvin and soothing and perfect before bed!
Summer H.
Purcellville, VA
I love throat tamer when I’m sick! It’s great. It helps my sore throat without a medicinal taste, which is important. It doesn’t leave a weird after taste and I prefer it to ThroatCoat
Amber W.
S Salt Lake, UT
This is my favorite tea for bedtime. It's very relaxing, full flavored, and delicious. I always use a spoon of honey and a bit of cream for the perfect, relaxing cup. I'm usually getting sleepy before I finish the last sip.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
I bought this tea when I had a cold. No matter how long it steeped, it still tastes like watered down hot tea. I find that this brand is not tasty to me. I do not recommend this and will not buy this again.
Sarah K.
Excellent caffeine free tea to serve children at bedtime. It pairs well with milk and the mint is a plus during allergies and flu season. Our go to tea for sore throats.
Wendy C.
It’s been a while since I’ve used this but I had to get it again and I’m happy I did.

I had bronchitis 2 weeks ago but this dry cough won’t go away and let me tell you this tea makes a huge difference and it’s so soothing on my throat. It’s does have a minty licorice taste wich is good I just add some extra honey because it’s good for the throat too. I plan on keeping a box of this handy from this point on.
Cheyenne R.
I always make sure to keep this stocked in the pantry when it's cold season. I always feel better when I drink this tea and it seems like it just soothes my throat. I would recommend this for sick kiddos or adults
brianna l.
The flavor of this tea isn't my favorite but it does work well. It has some mint which feels good on your throat. It also coats it so when you swallow it feels better. My mom and dad both love it.
Sarah L.
THIS TEA IS THE BEST!!! Seriously, whenever I have a sore throat this is my go-to tea. The best part is you can have it at night before you go to bed because there is no caffeine. It is the classic sleepytime licorice flavor.
Sonya S.
Prague, OK
This is my go-to tea when I have a sore throat or cough. Honestly, it's one of my favorite teas for any time. It's delicious alone, and fabulous with some honey. They're will always be a box in my cabinet.