BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #44 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Carmen B.
Kearny, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love Sleepytime Tea! I quite often have problems winding down at night and going to sleep. I didn't want to go with a prescription medication to try to put me to sleep, so I tried this instead. I Can't say enough about this product. It has helped me greatly. It tastes great and it calms me down. I would highly recommend this!
Mandi S.
Cleveland, TN
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this tea! It really does help me relax and sleep. My daughters love it too. I add a small amount of sugar to it. It's drinkable hot or cold. And it's affordable!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Foodie Expert
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea This tea is my choice of beverage to drink before bedtime on the evenings when I am either stressed or two revved up from the events of the day. And has a nice pleasant taste and it's effect is kind of soothing and calming and so that I can easily fall asleep
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
This tea always puts me to sleep. I drink one cup every night 30 minutes before going to bed, and it really helps, I try not to add so much sugar because then I'll be active. I really like this tea and I've been drinking it for 2 years now, I highly recommend it.
Carolina P.
Foodie Expert
Kind of like it but no crazy about it, it's a different type of te and calming sensation but the taste it's funny
Bailey M.
Licking, MO
my favorite tea from this brand! i'm a night owl and have such a hard time falling asleep at night and this solves all my problems. leaves me relaxed and ready to pass out in under 30 minutes and it taste great
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw, GA
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite tea by Celestial Seasonings! I've been drinking this since I was a child to help relax before bed, and it still works. Great with a few teaspoons of honey.
Ashley P.
I absolutely love this tea. Add milk and honey to taste and you have yourself a natural sleep aid.
Shayna V.
Chesapeake, VA
This is the creme de la creme of "get some rest" teas! I've been drinking this stuff since high school in all honesty, and it's my favorite bedtime tea when I need to get some shut eye. It has a spearmint, hibiscus, and mellow-y flavor.
Tanya C.
I ♡♡♡♡♡♡ Celestial sleeping tea. I have a hard time falling asleep and this is the only tea that helps me sleep and relaxes me. I was introduced to this tea by my mom and have been taking it since.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?