BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #44 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
Foodie Expert
The best herbal tea I've ever had. My whole family loves it and it is especially helpful when I've had a long day. It tastes amazing and I've even put some dry tea bags into my kids pillow cases to help them relax its amazing. And the cost is great for the amount you get. I always recommend this to anyone.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Foodie Expert
I have a soft spot in my heart for this tea. My mom always used to make it for us at night before bed. The smell and the flavor are so amazing and it really does help you calm down before bed!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
This has always been my go to beverage when I'm having trouble sleeping. I've tried other brands but this one still works the best. I usually drink it 1-2 hours before going to bed and it works wonders.
Brittany K.
Princeton, WV
I absolutely adore tea, so naturally sleepy time tea is something I had to try. I love the taste and the way it's mellow compared to other brands of similar tea blends. Now that it comes in K Cups, I go through so many pods a month. I absolutely love this tea when I'm restless or having a bad day. Nothing beats a steamy mug of tea and a bubble bath. I've even gotten my mom and grandma addicted to it.
Amber G.
611 Treeside Drive
Foodie Expert
Classic. I remember my mom drinking this when I was little. Now I drink it too. When I e had a busy day and find it hard to relax or I'm just stressed and restless, I make myself a cup. It's tasty and soothing and calms me naturally.
gabbyluna
San Antonio, Texas
If you Need to Chill this Is The Tea for you! Somehow the taste is even calming. You can't even resist the smell omg
Stephanie W.
Sebewaing, MI
Foodie Expert
I purchased sleepytime tea for the boyfriend and I and we love it. It's very affordable and works quite well I was surprised. It smells and taste great and is very calming it puts me to sleep in a reasonable amount of time. The packaging is so relaxing and super adorable I just love the bear(: Highly recommend this tea.
Meesh S.
Clovis, CA
Awesome tea. Would recommend for anyone who loves teas. Great tasting. Many different flavors.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
I love this sleepytime tea so much!! I drink it about an hour before bed and I feel like it does make me somewhat tired and calms me down. I've also used this when I'm extremely stressed and I do feel that it makes a difference in my stress levels! I would recommend to anyone needing to reduce stress or a little extra help sleeping!
Mercedes D.
ECTOR, TX
This tea is the greatest it not only tastes amazing but it is SOOOOOOO relaxing! It also helps when I am having an anxiety attack or stressed to calm me down
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?