BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #44 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Emily B.
I drink this tea before bed often and have since I was little. It helps me wind down at the end of a long day and is perfect to sip on while reading a book. I love the light, fresh flavor and aroma of Sleepytime. This is probably my favorite tea they make!
Zandra M.
Love this tea this is my favorite. I drink this every single night and have stocked up with boxes of them xD I'm absolutely obsessed. Also sometimes in their boxes they give stuff. I've gotten a chapstick and a container
Lulu N.
I am definitely a tea type of gal and sleepy time has been my go to for years. It really helps me unwind and prepare for bed. I like the flavor it's not to strong and it really hits the spot. It's a classic :)
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite teas! Insomnia has been a huge part of my sleeping problems the last few years, and Sleepytime tea is a HUGE contributor to my now sleep-filled nights (when the baby doesn't wake me up, haha!)
Mikayla H.
Foodie Expert
Smooth and powerful!! Love this by itself or for mixing!! This is a great addition to a party or a calm and laid back night with your lovey or your girls!! I love this and I think everyone will as well!!!!!!!!!
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Foodie Expert
This tea tastes delicious and is very affordable. Within 15-30 minutes of drinking a cup of this brewed tea, I'm yawning and ready to hit the sack! If you need to relax or just want a great tasting hot beverage before bed, this tea is for you!
Kaylie A.
Foodie Expert
Sleepy time tea helps to calm and relax me before bed and I think celestial has the best tasting sleep tea compared to the others I've tried. I do put a small bit of honey in it just cause I like mine somewhat sweet but you don't need it!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Foodie Expert
This is wonderful tea! I get it all the time! I grew up drinking it. It really does help relax before bed. I love a hot cup of tea. It's so soothing. It's very affordable and easy to find in most stores.
Maribel O.
Harker Hts, TX
Foodie Expert
This tea is so relaxing. I grew up on this. I love this so much more then alternatives. I am a repeat consumer. This always meets my expectations, if not exceeds them. I would but this again definitely.
Sarah R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
My daughter and I love this tea. We drink it before bedtime. The flavor is delicious and it a soothing smooth tea. It really does help you relax fall asleep. I love that it is a natural way to relax.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?