BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #44 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Amanda M.
Bedford, PA
Foodie Expert
I sometimes struggle to fall asleep but when I do this tea does the trick! I have yet to try mint or vanilla sleepytime tea but the original is delicious with just a little bit of honey. I would recommend this tea to anyone struggling to sleep who doesn't want to try medication.
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
Foodie Expert
A great camomile tea! I like that the packaging is minimal and not a lot of waste goes into it. These are always affordable quality teas. The flavor is very light as with most chamomile teas and pairs great with honey either hot or iced.
Sarah S.
Springdale, AR
I love the Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea. It has a refreshingly simple sweetness and is a great warm beverage to end the day with. It allows my mind and body to calm down and wind down the day. I would highly recommend. I will buy again!
Heidi D.
Plattsburgh, NY
I love Sleepytime tea!! I have chronic insomnia to the point that I have to take prescription medication. I do not like relying on medication. I feel like I have tried pretty much everything to get better quality sleep. The first time I tried Sleepytime tea I was amazed. I generally make myself a cup right before I get in bed. The aroma and taste is very soothing and relaxing. I still have to take medication but not as much as before. I would definitely recommend Sleepytime tea to anyone, especially if you struggle with sleep. Sleepytime Sinus Soother, and Sleepytime Throat Tamer teas are excellent at reducing cold symptoms. Before I even consider taking a cold medicine, I try these teas. If I have a sore throat and a stuffy nose I use one Sleepytime Sinus Soother and one Throat Tamer tea bag in the same cup. It tastes delicious and really helps soothe a sore throat and open stuffy sinuses. I can't say enough about the power of tea! Celestial Seasonings is an excellent quality tea at an affordable price. Try them out, you will be glad you did.
Nancy D.
My favorite and go to coffee for a long time. I love a nice mug of this either right before bed or when im super stressed. It calms me down and makes me feel so mellow. Absolutely try sleepy time tea immediately if you have not done so yet!!!
Ashley R.
Valdosta, GA
Foodie Expert
This tea is so relaxing and calming. It can put me to sleep after the most hectic day. I love every tea this brand makes but this kind is my favorite. It's a great end to the day. I never even let myself run out and buy more.
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
Foodie Expert
So yummy! I got this to help calm and prepare me for bed when I was stressed and in school. Eleven years later and I'm still drinking it when I need it! It actually tastes great which is a bonus to its sleepy effectiveness!
Kristin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Foodie Expert
I have difficulty falling asleep most nights and I have found that this sleepy time tea really helps to relax me. It is super yummy with just a tiny bit of Splenda in it, and I think it is a wonderful value for the price.
Kayla D.
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! Nothing is more relaxing then unwinding after a long day and drinking some hot tea. The best part about this tea is the taste. It tastes minty/earthy and very delicious. As it does make me a tad sleepy.
Emily B.
I drink this tea before bed often and have since I was little. It helps me wind down at the end of a long day and is perfect to sip on while reading a book. I love the light, fresh flavor and aroma of Sleepytime. This is probably my favorite tea they make!
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?