BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #2 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Shakyra A.
I LOVE Celestial's sleepytime line! Not only does it taste super good (with and without sweetened condensed milk) but it's a great, natural way to relax before bed time. I always make sure I have it in my cabinet, especially when I know I have to go to bed early.
Jacci B.
Oxford, WI
I love this tea. I have added this to my nightly ritual for relaxing before bed. It's inexpensive compared to a lot of the other tea brands out there that are supposed to be herbal remedies. It even helps my significant other to sleep and they have insomnia.
Antoinette M.
Fort Smith, AR
This, to me, is song of the best herbal tea on the market. I love the flavor with a spoonful of honey in my mug at night. There are no alternatives for this tea. The flavor is amazing, especially when you add a Celestial Seasoning peppermint tea bag into your mug along with your Sleepytime, and brew together.
Samantha L.
My girlfriend and I drink Sleepytime Tea at least twice a week. I'm not sure if it really works (I'm always skeptical of such things) but it tastes great. The price is reasonable also. I always recommend this to others.
Larkin M.
I absolutely love this tea. To begin, nothing truly makes me sleepy, but this tea makes me feel a little more relaxed so that I can actually start the process of falling asleep. The last box I bought also came with a sleepytime lipbalm that works very very well and smells/tastes JUST like the tea
Haley Z.
So worth it! I have anxiety this aids to be falling asleep before bed! I could never sleep and have anxiety bad but this helps with it all! And puts me right to sleep and don't wakeup during the night!
Kimberly R.
Harrison, NJ
I adore this tea! The scent is so relaxing and the taste truly soothes the mind. I used to drink a cup or 2 about an hour before bed time and it truly does help sleep. Highly recommend !
Aimee H.
Salem, OR
I am an avid tea drinker! I enjoy this tea because it tastes delicious and because it is soothing. I enjoy it with a sprinkling of cinnamon and a little milk or half and half! I buy this tea when I run out !
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
I have a really difficult time falling asleep. I've had insomnia since I was 10. I'm 38 now, so that's a really long time with little to no sleep each night. I would always find it so incredibly frustrating to lie there in bed and stare at the darkened ceiling waiting for sleep. Then, one day, someone suggested this tea. I was skeptical. Seriously, what can tea do for insomnia? pfffft. Still, they insisted I try the tea and I did. Well what do you know? It worked!!! I drank this tea about an hour before going to bed and when I finally turned out the lights, I went right to sleep! Now, I have two versions of it in my house at all times. Regular SleepTime tea and SleepyTime Extra. It really does make a huge difference in my evening. I recommend trying it. Even if you are skeptical...what's the worse that could happen? You might just have a relaxing cup of tea before staring at the darkened ceiling.
Bailey M.
Licking, MO
my favorite tea from this brand! i'm a night owl and have such a hard time falling asleep at night and this solves all my problems. leaves me relaxed and ready to pass out in under 30 minutes and it taste great
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?