BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #2 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
My favorite evening tea! I have it almost every night, and it's an essential part of my bedtime routine. Even my kitty cat likes the smells 😍 also, Celestial is a fantastic company and is affordable. I highly recommend this product.
Summer H.
Purcellville, VA
I love sleepytime tea! My therapist recommend this to me years ago when my anxiety was keeping me from sleeping through the night. This helps me unwind before bed and stay asleep all night
Vanessa B.
Morongo Vly, CA
This brand is the only tea I drink! I love this tea for before bed with a little honey, it’s so relaxing and great to sit down with a book to just wind down at the end of the day.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I have been drinking this tea since I was a little girl. It has a good balance of earthyness from the chamomile and the mint. I also give this to my kids when they are not feeling well and are restless.
Carmen R.
I love this tea especially at night time .....I make a cop of tea before I go to bed and I sleep so good !!!!I really enjoyed ..Este tea es muy bueno para dormir es relajante y te pine a dormir muy agusto . Lo recomiendo para esas tardes que quieres relajarte
April M.
This sleepy time tea is my favorite! It is calming and the taste is not too overwhelming. I’ve tried other sleepy time teas and felt like they didn’t make me as calm. I highly recommend this brand and other flavors are great also!
Katy R.
This tea is literally magic. One cup of this and it has me out cold for the night. It helps me really relax before bedtime and calm down. Sometimes, after a busy day, you just need a little something to wind down with.
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
This is my go to for nighttime tea.. for those nights where I can't seem to fall asleep this helps calm me to get to sleep. Great taste and very affordable. Great buy!!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
I received these in the mail for free and I really am happy with it. I am using it right now as i'm leaving reviews and winding down for bed. it is affordable and easy to find at most stores. The value is so amazing and I will be buying this very soon! It is caffeine free which helps with letting you get sleepy at night time. It is easy to use and make, just boil water and leave the tea bag in the water for 4 to 6 min. and then remove and sweeten your tea if you like. the flavor of the tea is so amazing. I am not a lover of strong flavored tea that makes me crinkle my nose. this one is one that I can drink and its delicious and calming and has an amazing aroma as well. I highly recommend this product!
brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
The best herbal tea I've ever had. My whole family loves it and it is especially helpful when I've had a long day. It tastes amazing and I've even put some dry tea bags into my kids pillow cases to help them relax its amazing. And the cost is great for the amount you get. I always recommend this to anyone.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?