BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #44 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Alicia S.
My son loves this tea but I personally don't care for the flavor. It does work and relaxes him a bit to get to sleep earlier. He's been drinking it for years and will even make himself a cup. My favorite thing about Celestial Seasonings Tea is that they are affordable and easy to find!
Annie D.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite teas. I grew up on this tea & just the smell of it is calming. The taste of this tea is so lovely & balanced. It is smooth with just the perfect amount of a slight mint taste. It tastes so good on it's own that I don't need to add sweeteners to it. I drink this tea year round at all different times of day & I love it!Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
Telly L.
Foodie Expert
This tea really helps me wind down and doze off. Sometimes I have trippy dreams, but that's kind of fun and I wake up well-rested. It's a very mild flavor and isn't ever too bitter or strong. I really like this tea and it's a nice natural way to calm down and have a good sleep.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of camomile tea. It for some reason I like this blend. I drank this as a child before bed. It's really comforting with a bit of honey. It's also affordable and available at almost any market or pharmacy. If you want something mild but relaxing this tea is for you.
Valerie B.
McKinney , TX
Foodie Expert
Sleepy time tea is a night time must! I've had other Chamomile teas and I favor Celestial Seasonings over any other. It is very affordable and is consistent in quality. Sometimes you can get caught up it the loose tea section buying teas that you are not sure of and for a hefty price. With Celestial Seasonings you know you are going to get a good cup of tea!
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge tea drinker but I will drink sleepytime tea when I'm in the mood for it. It's calming, and really just something that I drink in the evening when I'm relaxing at home after a stressful day, or enjoying the sunset or something or reading a book. It has a mild and great flavor, and even if you're not a tea drinker you will like it.
Jaclyn P.
Foodie Expert
This tea doesnt necessarily help me fall asleep, but it does help me unwind. Its a light, refreshing minty tea. Add a little honey and you are good to go. I prefer mine stronger so I usually steep 2 bags at once. Will always be a favorite of mine!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Foodie Expert
I have a soft spot in my heart for this tea. My mom always used to make it for us at night before bed. The smell and the flavor are so amazing and it really does help you calm down before bed!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
This has always been my go to beverage when I'm having trouble sleeping. I've tried other brands but this one still works the best. I usually drink it 1-2 hours before going to bed and it works wonders.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Foodie Expert
I have never been a huge tea drinker, but have recently discovered teas.  I really like the taste of this. I have tried this and the extra and although I don't know that they actually help me fall asleep, I do feel that drinking a nice hot cup of tea at night does help me to start relaxing. Eager to branch out and try their other teas.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?