BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #44 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Danyica M.
Lake Arthur, LA
Never really worked for me but tastes good strong tea flavor and the steam from it cleared my nose out sometimes mix it with cough drops and some lemon with honey
Madeline M.
Foodie Expert
I'm actually drinking a cup as we speak, I have bad insomnia and it helps me wind down and relax for bed. Anyone with high anxiety or sleeping issues I highly recommend this.
Cumi W.
Houston
I love this it not only helps you sleep but it relaxes you. If you are having a tough day and want to just take a deep breathe and relax then you should definitely purchase this box of miracle.
Tonya H.
Columbia, SC
Foodie Expert
First Celestial Seasonings Herbal Teas, are great tasting and is a brand that i trust. Their sleepytime tea is safe to drink every night and is non habit forming which is very important, I have been drinking it for years. I recommend sleepytime tea to any one having a difficult time getting to sleep, or even staying asleep. I would definitely buy the 6 pack because i drink enough and i would not want to run out of it,
Felicia Y.
Foodie Expert
Sleepytime tea relaxes me. I drink it when winding down for the night. And soon after I'm ready for bed. I have insomnia and this does help me. It smells nice too.
Karissa M.
Social Circle, GA
Foodie Expert
This tea has a great, relaxing taste. It actually does help relax my mind and body to help me become sleepy. I found that I preferred Yogi brand more, hence the 4 star, however, I'd still recommend it.
Jaime C.
This stuff tastes great and works wonders!! It's not my top choice of sleepy teas, but deff. More cost efficient than other options! The packaging is inviting and I like how the tea bags are wrapped in one waxy bag.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Foodie Expert
Been drinking sleepy time tea for years. Mellow, minty herbal flavor. Doesn't need sweetener of any kind and really does help unwind at the end of an evening.
Bethany B.
Lancaster, PA
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite bedtime tea. The flavors are so relaxing. With just a little bit of honey, it's got the perfect taste. I always keep some on hand!
Colleen D.
Horseheads, NY
I have a hard time drinking bagged tea because I'm a big loose leaf tea drinker, but I LOVE this sleepy time tea. This is 100% a staple in our household.
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
Foodie Expert
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?