BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #2 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Sarah R.
['Oklahoma City', 'OK'], OK
My daughter and I love this tea. We drink it before bedtime. The flavor is delicious and it a soothing smooth tea. It really does help you relax fall asleep. I love that it is a natural way to relax.
Jen P.
My favorite nighttime tea of all time, my boyfriend and I have gone through so many boxes of this and never get sick of it. It's very soothing, and I like it without any sweetener. Highly recommend, and will definitely buy again
Alexis R.
S Portland, ME
This is definitely in my top three favorite teas! Great flavor and very relaxing! Definitely recommend to any tea lover or someone who has trouble falling asleep. Works great and fairly inexpensive!
Chaya K.
My kids enjoy "tea time" before bedtime. I warm this tea and add a touch of honey after my kids take a nice warm bath to get ready for bed. It's so relaxing & it's good bonding time with my kids.
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
My daughter has ADHD so she has a horrible time sleeping. If she gets a cup of this about an hour before bed she goes right to bed without a problem. This tea is a lifesaver in our house
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
I give this a 5 because the taste is amazing and I feel it really helps relax me after a hard full day. Plus, this one came with a lip balm that I am obsessed with. I use it almost 24/7
Sarah V.
San gabriel, CA
I do like the taste and it is soothing and does help me go to sleep faster but my problem is staying asleep and it doesn't really help me in that department. But it is really good and the not too pricey either.
Maciel C.
Worcester, MA
My grandma always had this tea before bed so I started joining her and having this. It relaxes me so much and I have overwhelming stress and anxiety sometimes . The taste is good too
Margo G.
Cranston, RI
This is my favorite night time tea! I drink a cup every night before bed. I love the smell and it tastes heavenly. It comforts and relaxes me after a long day!No sweetener needed!
Mandi S.
Cleveland, TN
I absolutely love this tea! It really does help me relax and sleep. My daughters love it too. I add a small amount of sugar to it. It's drinkable hot or cold. And it's affordable!
melissa a.
New Castle, DE
So is this stuff really help relax you for bed?
Karen A.
Would you recommend this for someone who suffers from anxiety, panic attacks and trouble sleeping
Kerri M.
Steubenville , OH
Does this tea really help you sleep?
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
Does this really help you sleep? I love a warm glass of tea before bed, would be nice if it helped me fall asleep.
Emily G.
Raleigh, NC
I have heard from many friends that this tea is so great .. how long before bedtime should you drink it?