Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
My favorite tea for bed. I love that u know what every ingredient is that's in the tea, and I also love how there's no string. I always leave my tea in my cup while I'm drinking it, and I hate when the string gets lose, and slides in my tea. Then when I take it back out, and rap it again around my handle, it makes it sticky. So I really love how there's no string or tag. I also love how the tea is wrapped up in this thick wax-like paper. It really does help keep the tea fresher longer. The taste, is by far my favorite part. I'm now a huge fan of Jasmin tea, cause of this tea. It really does help calm your mind, and body. I fall asleep easier, after I drink this.
Nikki T.
Iowa City
This is one of my all time favorite varieties of tea. I love relaxing with a cup of this after a long day. And they aren't kidding about the sleepytime part--this very noticeably helps me fall asleep and I notice a difference when I don't drink it. It's a daily ritual for my boyfriend and I, and I can't imagine my night without it!
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
Love this as a nighttime ritual to get settled mind and body before bed. The flavor and scent is so soothing and comforting. I have tried other brand bed time teas and most are too minty or not enough flavor to compliment the chamomile. They have the mic just right in this one.
Mariah M.
Fresno, CA
Love this tea so much! I drink this hot with a spoonful full of honey right before bed. It helps me sleep like a baby at night. The packaging is easy to open. The price range is good for the number of tea bags that come in it. Highly recommend it is my favorite!
Ieva P.
Right at start can definitely tell you that the tea makes me sleepy. It has a good flavor the packaging is attractive and its all at very good price. I have tried different types of sleepyteas but this one helps the best. The moment you drink it literally 5min later you feel relaxed and sleepy. I recommend!
Gabriela R.
Greenville, SC
I am drinking this as we speak love the taste love the warmth down my throat. It is soothing and relaxing. I don’t think there is anything else I can say. Oh the peach tea is delicious too. I like to take my tea with honey it just puts it over the top!
Heather M.
['Cadiz', ''], KY
This tea is perfect to wind down at night with a teaspoon of honey and a dash of warm milk mixed in! It really helps me calm my nerves and fall asleep faster. My sister didn't believe me then she drank it and was out like a light within the hour
Samantha M.
I absolutely love this tea so much I drink it all day because it is my favorite tea. Definitely like it for before bed the most because it does make me a little tired so it helps me fall asleep easier. Plus this tea tastes really really good and I love it so much.❤️
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
This tea brings me back to my childhood every time I steep a big mug of it. It's cold and quiet outside, but inside it's warm and cozy. My mom stands by the stove and takes off the big tea kettle. She pours a cup of Sleepytime tea, lets it steep, then stirs in milk and honey. Then, she hands it to me and I feel like a grown up drinking real tea. Even though I'm almost 30, I still perform that ritual on nights when I want to relax and unwind.
Te'Ashia W.
My mom used to give me this as a kid, and I loved it. I would always fall asleep shortly after drinking. In fact, this is how I was introduced to herbal teas. The taste is great and its perfect the end of a long day.
Michele C.
How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea? Is it really effective in relaxing you and helping you sleep?
Stephanie W.
Does this truly help with sleep?
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Does this stuff work like taking melatonin?
Bailey R.
Are there different flavors of this product? If so where can I find it?
Holly H.
Is this going to be safe to use while breastfeeding?