BY CELESTIAL SEASONINGS® #44 in Tea

Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea: 100% natural Caffeine free Gluten free Kosher

• When do you have your hot tea morning or nightime Celestial Seaso...2 Answers
  • Ugh why can't I ever find this in stores any more every time I lo...6 Answers
  • How long before you want to fall asleep should you drink the tea?...4 Answers
Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Tea
  • "If I drink a cup about an hour before I want to sleep, I fall asleep faster and don't wake up as often during the night." in 13 reviews
  • "My husband never drank any kind of teas till i made him try this he loves it always has to buy it it relaxed him nad he feels better rested with this every night he ask me to make him a cup and Ofcourse i do." in 10 reviews
  • "I love drinking it like an hour before bed then I just lay down and I'm done haha, great after a long day at work!" in 9 reviews
  • "This is my favorite tea to drink when I'm sick as well as when I just want to destress from a hectic day." in 5 reviews
  • "I have been drinking this since I was a child and now me and my boyfriend drink it almost every night." in 4 reviews
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
This tea brings me back to my childhood every time I steep a big mug of it. It's cold and quiet outside, but inside it's warm and cozy. My mom stands by the stove and takes off the big tea kettle. She pours a cup of Sleepytime tea, lets it steep, then stirs in milk and honey. Then, she hands it to me and I feel like a grown up drinking real tea. Even though I'm almost 30, I still perform that ritual on nights when I want to relax and unwind.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Foodie Expert
I love this tea! I try to drink a glass of hot tea every night before bed and I always drink one in the bath! It is so relaxing and calming. I always have troubles falling asleep and this tea really does help! A lot of times I get super anxious and sleepy tea or anything with camomile helps calm my nerves a lot!! I highly recommend!! Celestial has so many varieties of delicious teas as well!!!
Charlotte E.
Foodie Expert
Sleepytime tea is an excellent herbal blend whose name belies its suitability for any time of day. Soothing and aromatic, it contains peppermint, which can help alert the sleepy, and chamomile, which can soothe the over-alert, making it drinkable night or day. Furthermore, this tea comes at a more than reasonable price, and features the nostalgic bedtime bear on the box.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
I drink a cup of this 1 hour to 30 minutes before I got to bed every night. I have struggled off and on with insomnia, and this really helps me get the rest I need. It is really affordable and readily available at places like WalMart and Albertsons. The only reason this product didn’t get 4 stars, is because I prefer a different flavor.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Foodie Expert
I have been drinking this tea since I was a little girl. It has a good balance of earthyness from the chamomile and the mint. I also give this to my kids when they are not feeling well and are restless.
Casandra T.
Kentucky
I swear by this stuff. I don't have it every single night before bed because sometimes I justforget, but honestly I get a better night's sleep when I have it. The aroma is beautiful. I sit in bed, read a book and drink my tea. Typically half an hour later I am out like a light.
Katherine D.
Searcy, AR
I drink this almost every night before bed. :) It really does help when I have trouble getting to sleep and its become a great part of my nightly routine. I actually love this tea almost as much as Teavana's, and since it's a LOT cheaper it is a great alternative for starving college students like myself.
Carmen R.
I love this tea especially at night time .....I make a cop of tea before I go to bed and I sleep so good !!!!I really enjoyed ..Este tea es muy bueno para dormir es relajante y te pine a dormir muy agusto . Lo recomiendo para esas tardes que quieres relajarte
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Foodie Expert
This is my go to for nighttime tea.. for those nights where I can't seem to fall asleep this helps calm me to get to sleep. Great taste and very affordable. Great buy!!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Foodie Expert
I received these in the mail for free and I really am happy with it. I am using it right now as i'm leaving reviews and winding down for bed. it is affordable and easy to find at most stores. The value is so amazing and I will be buying this very soon! It is caffeine free which helps with letting you get sleepy at night time. It is easy to use and make, just boil water and leave the tea bag in the water for 4 to 6 min. and then remove and sweeten your tea if you like. the flavor of the tea is so amazing. I am not a lover of strong flavored tea that makes me crinkle my nose. this one is one that I can drink and its delicious and calming and has an amazing aroma as well. I highly recommend this product!
Jenna M.
Foodie Expert
Does this tea actually help you fall asleep?
Tykia D.
Does anyone just feel a bit more calm instead of sleepy after drinking this?
Jenipher L.
Has anyone else not felt sleepy after drinking this tea?
Jenny B.
Ventura, CA
I've been having a hard time sleeping and this sounds like something I need to try. is this found at any grocery store or where can I find this at?
Jessica M.
Foodie Expert
Does it make you more relax?